13 Nights ,
- Visit the largest and most populous city in South Africa and explore Mpumalanga Province, known as “Paradise Country”.
- Drive along the spectacular “Panorama Route”, offering views of amazing scenery and enjoy the thrilling open vehicle safari through Kruger National Park.
- Travel to Swaziland, an independent Kingdom within the borders of South Africa, known for its lovely scenery, crafts and colourful indigenous culture.
- Travel into Zululand, passing traditional round huts and endless vistas and journey past traditional Zulu Kraals, Eucalyptus plantations
- Explore the magnificent beauty of the indigenous Tsitsikamma Forest and enjoy a lagoon cruise to the Featherbed Nature Reserve.
- Travel through the Outeniqua Pass to Oudtshoorn, known as the “ostrich capital” and the centre of the world’s Ostrich farming industry.
- Witness these incredible wild habituated creatures emerging out of their burrows, in time to soak up the sun before they head about their daily activities.
- Join a sightseeing tour to Table Mountain (own account) or simply explore the city and enjoy a full day tour of the Cape Peninsula, offering some of the most spectacular coastal scenery in the world.
Ghost Mountain Inn
7 Nights , Full Board
Prices based on 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years sharing a standard room on Full Board Basis. Prices include private return transfer from Durban Airport - approximately 3.5 hours’ drive.
Lapita, Dubai Parks And Resorts, Autograph Collection
6 Nights , Breakfast
Experience Dubai’s Ultimate Family Theme Park Hotel. Explore the only hotel located inside Dubai Parks and Resorts, the region’s largest theme park destination, just minutes away from Dubai Marina. Connected to exhilarating attractions within the three world-class theme parks, waterpark and premium dining and retail at Riverland Dubai and Dubai Outlet Village, this Polynesian-themed hotel has everything you need for a Family Holiday. Distinctive, luxury guest rooms with plenty of space to stretch out and relax and a wide selection of five-star amenities, including a signature spa and fully equipped fitness center. In addition, hotel showcases a variety of exceptional on-site restaurant options, outdoor family pool, children’s pool, lazy river and a host of fun children's activities in Kids and Teens Club.
Al Bustan Palace, A Ritz Carlton Hotel
6 Nights , Breakfast
Secluded amid an emerald green oasis overlooked by the rugged Al Hajar Mountains, Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel reopens its doors after a redefining renovation. With the glittering Gulf of Oman beckoning from the edge of its 200 beachfront acres and the glimmer of an exquisite crystal chandelier in the towering lobby, the former palace is a destination for both luxury travelers and high-profile events.