9 Nights - 2 Adults
The Kenya flying safari has been expertly designed to reveal the most extraordinary locations. Arrive in Nairobi and stay at the world class Hemingways Hotel, travel in luxury in your very own executive class aircraft, explore Amboselli, Meru and the rolling grasslands of Masai Mara before returning back to Nairobi.
- Enjoy the luxury of the elegant aircraft with no needless waiting around or airport tedium.
Aircraft seat only nine passengers complete with white leather seats and a glass of champagne!
- Gaze over the Ngong Hills and indulge in sophisticated ambience of Hemingways Nairobi.
- Be wowed by the 1000 resident elephants of Amboseli National Park.
- Soak up the luxury of the Elwana Tortillis Tented Camp with its magnificent views of Kilimanjaro.
- Marvel at the more than 260 species of birds 50 species of animals including the and the endangered Grevy’s zebra in the Loisaba Conservancy.
- Admire the breathtaking views from the luxurious Elewana Loisaba.
- Choose to spend night sleeping under the stars at the Elewana Loisaba Star Beds.
- The Masai Mara - one of the Seven Wonders of the World, will wow you with population of lions, leopard, cheetah, hyena, giraffe and elephant.
- Watch the 1.3 million wildebeest and zebra cross the Sand River Masai Mara between July and November.
For more tour details please visit:-https://www.major.travel/tour-detail.php?id=2454
Departure Airport: London, United Kingdom
Airline: Qatar Airways
Book by: 31DEC21