8 Nights - 2 Adults
Situated in the heart of southern Philippines, Bohol is a throbbing island province with rolling terrains of hills, crystal springs, verdant rivers and beaches. And while natural beauty is the heart of the land, its very soul is its rich history, replete with ancestral homes and centuries-old churches.
The country's tenth largest island, Bohol is situated at the heart of Visayas. West of Bohol is Cebu, and to the east is Leyte. The Chocolate Hills is but one of the many natural wonders to be found in Bohol. The province is the home of the world's smallest monkey, the tarsier. The size of a fist, the tarsier lives on hills of Corella, some ten kilometers from Tagbilaran. Other exotic flora and fauna can be found amongst the forest of Bohol.
Bohol's various mountainous and water formations also serve as a natural playground for the adventurous tourist. One can cruise the rivers, hike up the hills, swim the deep waters, or just stroll down the avenues.
- Bohol Countryside Tour
- See the tarsier, the world's smallest monkey in the town of Corella
- Visit Chocolate Hills
- River boat enchanting river tour
- Partake and experience a typical Filipino lunch on a bed of banana leaves
- Balicasag Island-Hopping Tour to see the best dive and snorkelling sites in Phillippines
- Pamilacan Island Tour including a walking tour around the island to see how the local fisherfolks live
Departure Airport: London, United Kingdom
Airline: Thai Airways International
Book by: 22APR20