13 Nights - 2 Adults
On this two-week long tour, you will hop around the country visiting some of the most historically and culturally significant locations that Japan has to offer.
Stop by famous sites such as the picturesque traditional village of Shirakawago and the Itsukushima shrine great torii, a crimson sacred gate that appears to float above water during high tide.
Highlights of the tour:
- Discover Tokyo's highlights with a private guide
- Tour the world's largest fish market and make sushi at a Japanese home
- Go geisha spotting in the cultural capital, Kyoto
- Relax in hot springs in the shadow of Mt. Fuji
- Visit the traditional craft and food markets in a traditional mountain town
- Explore the samurai quarters and traditional crafts of Kanazawa
- Marvel at one of Japan's most scenic views on a sacred shinto island
- Reflect on World Peace in Hiroshima Peace Park
- See the Giant Buddha of Todaiji, one of Japan's most important buddhist sites
Departure Airport: London, United Kingdom
Book by: 12FEB20