9 Nights - 2 Adults
Start your Borneo tour from Sandakan with a visit to see the Orang Utan's in Sepilok before visiting the Gomantong Caves for the bats and swiftlets. Enjoy a cruise to Sukau Ox-Bow Lake for some bird watching and a cruise along Sabah's longest river.
After a little of nature and exploring Sabah's wildlife, enjoy nature along Sabah's Crocker Range to Kinabalu Park before a soak in the Hot Springs.
A trip to Borneo will not be complete without relaxing on some of the best beaches so enjoy your own little slice of paradise if only for one day at Pandan Pandan before you return home.
- Sepilok Orang Utan at the Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary
- Gomantong Caves to see the home of millions of bats and swiftlets
- Kinabatangan River
- Visit a local community and experience the living style of the locals
- Traverse along Sabah's Crocker Range to Kinabalu Park
- Poring Hot Springs
- Borneo Cultural Village
- Pandan Pandan private island
Departure Airport: London, United Kingdom
Book by: 26SEP19