4 Nights , Room Only
With more than 2,500 hotel rooms and suites, Harrah’s Las Vegas is an affordable, welcoming resort where guests can break away from their daily routine in a playful atmosphere. The newly renovated Valley Tower features 672 modern rooms with warm tones of gray and purple accents, as well as dark wood furnishings.
13 Nights ,
Adina Apartment Hotel Bondi Beach
Looking for a relaxing break in Bondi, one of Sydney’s most iconic lifestyle precincts? The Adina Apartment Hotel Bondi Beach Sydney is situated on Hall Street amidst the area’s trendiest restaurants, cafes and bars of Hall Street and Campbell Parade. A short stroll to the sands of the beach itself, you can relax under your beach umbrella, take a swim in the ocean, or do some laps at Bondi Icebergs pool......
6 Nights , Breakfast
When in Dubai, Good makes plans and Grand makes memories. Towering majestically over the edge of Dubai's historic creek or overlooking the glorious Dubai skyline, this city resort offers the comfort and convenience that you seek. With contemporary guestrooms, suites and serviced hotel apartments, experience the luxury of Dubai like never before.
Indochina in a glimpse - 12 days tour!
- Luang Prabang: City tour covering the Royal Palace, temples and a sunset view from the top of Mount Phou Si
- Pak Ou Caves: Explore the caves and the Mekong River
- Vientiane: Visit the Luang Prabang Market to see shops who sell antiques and silver jewellery made by the mountain tribes
- Hanoi: Sightseeing to explore Hanoi's illustrious history
- Ha Long Bay: Drive through the rice paddy fields and cruise through passing the hundreds of islets
- Ho Chi Minh City: Visit a local house, enjoy a sampan ride plus see the main sights of Saigon
- Siem Reap: Explore the ancient city and visit the ruins and end your trip with a visit to a local monastery for a blessing ceremony
Day 1: Luang Prabang - Arrival
Day 2: Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Caves
Day 3: Luang Prabang - Vientiane
Day 4: Vientiane - Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi - Sightseeing
Day 6: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay
Day 7: Ha Long Bay - Boat Cruise - Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh City - Ben Tre - Boat Cruise
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City - Sightseeing
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap - Angkor Complex
Day 11: Siem Reap - Banteay Srei - Banteay Samre - Ta Prohm - Visit Local Monastery for Blessing Ceremony
Day 12: Siem Reap - Departure