7 Nights ,
It is Denver where you begin your holiday, heading off on the way to Cheyenne via the Rocky Mountain National Park. From the moment you set away, you will be stunned by the scenery and the environment in which you are travelling. Many of the names you come across will remind you of western movies; Cheyenne as well as the town named after William F. ‘’Buffalo Bill’’ Cody. Before you reach Cody, you will have a chance to see the famous Mount Rushmore where huge carvings of 4 US Presidents, Washington, Jefferson, Roosevelt and Lincoln, have been hewn in the rock. Yellowstone is your next delight. Its massive trees, impressive wildlife, water features and fresh air make it a time to savour. Heading south through the Grand Teton National Park, taking in views of the Snake River before reaching Jackson Hole. The final day of travelling is through Southern Idaho into Utah and its Mormon capital, Salt Lake City where you have time to take in its impressive architecture including the State Capitol Building and the Salt Lake Temple with its six spires.
6 Nights , Breakfast
Occupying a prime beachfront location, this exclusive 21-acre beach resort is ideally located close to main tourist attractions, the financial centre, three golf courses and Muscat International Airport.
The resort offers understated elegance and a perfect blend of Omani architecture and Asian Zen-style. The clean white lines of the low-rise buildings are accentuated by gardens of symmetrical simplicity, with lines of manicured hedges and ordered water ponds, creating a sense of calm. All 158 non-smoking rooms have breath-taking views across the gardens and ponds, towards the Hajar mountains and the Gulf of Oman.
19 Nights , Room Only
- Cruise in the stunning Bay of Islands & through ‘Hole in the Rock’
- Discover and cruise through Waitomo’s famous Glowworm Grotto
- Feast on a Maori Hangi at a unique dinner experience with the Tamaki family and discover the arts & traditions of New Zealand’s Maori culture
- Explore New Zealand’s capital Wellington and visit Te Papa the Museum of New Zealand
- Set sail on Queen Charlotte Sound, see spectacular Lake Tekapo & Lake Te Anau and cruise on breathtaking Milford Sound
- Let loose in the adventure capital Queenstown and sail across Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak for a unique Highlight Dinner
- See awe-inspiring Franz Josef Glacier
- Visit a green stone factory & watch the jade artists at work
- Tour through Christchurch to witness the incredible rebuild of the city
6 Nights , Half Board
Fairmont Bab Al Bahr is a luxurious 5-star hotel conveniently located only 5.9km (3.6mi) from the centre of Abu Dhabi. Local places of interest include Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Khalifa Park and Abu Dhabi Golf Course. Other points of interest are Abu Dhabi Ice Rink, Sheikh Zayed Stadium and Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.