7 Nights , Room Only
Excalibur offers everything you expect from a Las Vegas casino. At the castle, full-service race & sports book, and live keno. In addition to casino, amenities include 4 heated pools, a 13,000 square foot spa, a fitness room, and an arcade. There are several restaurants and bars plus live entertainment, including a medieval joust dinner show, Tournament of Kings.
Situated in the beating heart of the nation's capital, Marriott Marquis Washington, DC is a new, monumental, flagship hotel where business meets pleasure. Retreat and recharge in vibrant rooms and suites with refined design elements, cutting-edge features, deluxe amenities and premium bedding. Find your passion amid celebrated attractions, including Penn Quarter, Chinatown, the National Mall monuments, the Smithsonian Museums and Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
7 Nights , Ultimate All Inclusive
Surrounded by the blue ocean of the South Ari Atoll, distinctive with its timbered walkways and colonial-style buildings, Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives is a barefoot paradise with a palm-fringed beach and shimmering lagoon that offers the perfect island holiday for everyone.
With spacious villas set over-water and suits blending harmoniously with the natural setting, the island has a wealth of activities and superb facilities that makes this an ideal hideaway for couples, honeymooners or as a fun-filled destination for families.
There are exceptional opportunities to discover the exotic life of Maldives underwater, with a house reef that is a kaleidoscope of colour for snorkellers, a shipwreck dive site just off the island and easy access to some of the most famous dive sites in the world.
With a stay on the Ultimate All-Inclusive concept, your stay on this tropical island is absolutely carefree and hasslefree - with dining, rejuvenating, playing and exploring all included!
Ultimate All Inclusive inclusions: (*Terms and conditions apply)
- Meet and greet at Velana Airport
- Sparkling welcome: Refreshing towels and glass of bubbly on arrival to the resort (Non-alcoholic beverages available)
- Sumptuous Champagne Breakfast at Reef Restaurant
- A choice of lunch venues including themed International buffets, Italian favourites at Azzuri Mare and Thai at Suan Bua restaurant
- Afternoon tea/coffee at Coral Bar
- Evening cocktails
- Dinner at a choice of 3 different venues
- Two bars to choose from serving a variety of beverages daily from 10am to midnight
- Excursions included such as whale shark snorkelling, guided snorkelling tour, sunset fishing, sunset cruise and local island discovery. Tours will be weather permitting and must be booked in advance
- Mini bar replenished daily
- Spa Cenvaree spa credit per adult per stay
- Complimentary activities in the resort: use of snorkelling equipment, windsurfer lessons, speedboat tube or banana ride, canoes, paddle boats and catamaran sailing
Gaya Island Resort is an intimate retreat fringed by a sandy beach, rocky coastal outcrops, and surrounded by coral reefs within a natural marine conservation park just off the coast of Kota Kinabalu in Sabah, Borneo.
The hilly landscape of the island is covered with lush tropical rainforest and has the stunning outline of Mount Kinabalu visible in the distance on a clear day. The architecture of 120 hillside villas and a two-bedroom suite are contemporary yet respectful of Sabahan elements and blend harmoniously with the surrounding environment.
Spa Village Gaya Island, built in a mangrove setting, has crafted transformative spa programmes inspired by the cultural healing traditions of Sabah's many indigenous people.
The resort’s activities programme vivifies the senses; immersing guests in the vibrancy, scents, textures, sounds and tastes of the natural and cultural heritage that surrounds Pulau Gaya offering travellers and couples an escape that is distinctively Borneo.
10 Nights , All Inclusive
Wow factor! Nested on a private island The Sands at Chale Island offers beautiful beaches, crystal clear water and untouched nature. Perfect for diving, snorkelling, canoeing or just relaxing.