The Barefoot Eco Hotel
10 Nights , Half Board
Aloft Palm Jumeirah is a trendy hotel with a funky design – splashes of bright colour meets industrial edge, and bars beckon with the hottest music. Located in one of the most sought-after locations, each room offers a private balcony with a sea view and a full breakfast included. Plan your stay over the weekend and enjoy a DJ spinning the decks poolside on Friday afternoons and epic brunches at the Mexican rooftop bar.
The Barefoot is located within an almost untouched forest on Hanimadhoo island in the preserved deep North of Maldives. This 4 star Eco Hotel is well connected to Male international airport by numerous daily 45 minutes flights. Due to its luxuriant vegetation and privacy everybody can fall in an untouched nature, living the genuine and natural Maldives with all modern accommodation facilities. A half mile private sandy beach and a turquoise lagoon frame the hotel.
15 Nights ,
A 15 nights Classical Rajasthan tour starting and ending in Delhi.
Highlights of the tour:
- Visit in Delhi – Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb
- Drive past in Delhi - Red Fort, Rajghat, President House & India Gate
- Rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk
- Visit in Mandawa – Painted Havelis (mansions with frescoes)
- Visit in Bikaner – Junagadh Fort & Camel breeding farm
- Visit in Jaisalmer - Jaisalmer Fort, Drive past to Gadisar Lake & Sam Sand Dunes.
- Experience Rohet Signature Village Safaris
- In Jodhpur, visit Mehrangarh Fort & Jaswant Thada
- In Udaipur, visit Lake Pichola, City Palace and Jagat Temple
- Boat Ride in Lake Pichola
- In Pushkar, Visit Pushkar Lake & Brahma Temple
- Visit in Jaipur – Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory, Albert Hall & Hawa Mahal Elephant ride at Amber Fort
- Visit in Agra – Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fateh-pur Sikri
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air- conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Delhi
Lapita, Dubai Parks And Resorts, Autograph Collection
7 Nights , Half Board
Experience Dubai’s Ultimate Family Theme Park Hotel. Explore the only hotel located inside Dubai Parks and Resorts, the region’s largest theme park destination, just minutes away from Dubai Marina. Connected to exhilarating attractions within the three world-class theme parks, waterpark and premium dining and retail at Riverland Dubai and Dubai Outlet Village, this Polynesian-themed hotel has everything you need for a Family Holiday. Distinctive, luxury guest rooms with plenty of space to stretch out and relax and a wide selection of five-star amenities, including a signature spa and fully equipped fitness center. In addition, hotel showcases a variety of exceptional on-site restaurant options, outdoor family pool, children’s pool, lazy river and a host of fun children's activities in Kids and Teens Club.
Hotel 50 Bowery Nyc
6 Nights , Room Only
Economy Delight means you can speed through the airport by using Premium check in desks, enjoy priority boarding, and get first dibs on overhead storage before settling into your extra legroom seat with 34" seat pitch.
Hotel 50 Bowery NYC - Join us for Joie de Vivre's New York debut, an all-new neighborhood gathering place in Chinatown. This new boutique hotel is crowned with a rooftop terrace lounge overlooking the Manhattan skyline. Where diverse cultures have come together for centuries. A springboard to some of New York City's most vibrant neighborhoods, from here in the heart of Chinatown to the Lower East Side, Tribeca, Soho, Little Italy and Brooklyn. 50 Bowery is a boutique hotel that captures the energy of NYC, inspired by the cultural crossroads of our location on Manhattan's oldest street, where diverse cultures have come together for centuries. With this hotel's convenient location on Bowery near Canal Street and the Manhattan Bridge, getting anywhere in NYC will be a breeze. We celebrate the joy of life, where General Washington communed with his men at the Bull's Head Tavern, where actors once took the stage at the vibrant New York Theater, and where new Americans from Europe and Asia brought their optimism and ambition.