9 Nights ,
- Starting in Calgary and then travelling west on the Trans-Canada Highway into foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Banff
- Explore Banff and Sulphur Mountain and then travel through Banff and Jasper National Parks a highlight of this tour
- Experience the famous scenery of Lake Louise, the Columbia and the ancient Athabasca Glacier
- After an optional Cruise on Maligne Lake head west on the Yellowhead Highway into the heartland of British Columbia
- Enjoy breath-taking, unspoiled vistas along the Thompson River and through the picturesque Shuswap Highlands.
- From Whistler, enjoy spectacular coastal scenery on The Sea-to-Sky Highway on your way to Vancouver Island
- Stay in Victoria, capital of BC and see the quaint, colonial demeanour evident in the many landmarks throughout the city
- Go whalewatching before heading back to Vancouver for a final night before your journey home!
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
4 Nights , Half Board
Spend a memorable holiday with Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and enjoy a wide range of incredible privileges including daily complimentary breakfast and a unique dine around experience with dinner at over 60 participating restaurants located across Dubai including Burj Al Arab’s restaurants. Relish in a host of unique benefits and a large selection of indoor and outdoor activities, to make your holiday truly remarkable and luxurious.
Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
6 Nights , All Inclusive
Every day is an adventure at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa. Take advantage of hotel's proximity to unique experiences in Ras Al Khaimah and beyond. Explore the local fish and spice markets or visit the Jebel Jais mountain, the highest peak in the UAE. For physical activity, challenge yourself on the Via Ferrata or go desert driving and quad-biking. Take up the jet ski for adrenaline-packed Arabian adventure.
The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City
6 Nights , Room Only
For a classic New York City hotel experience with the finest contemporary amenities, The Roosevelt Hotel offers 1,025 guestrooms and suites. Opened in 1924 at the height of the Jazz Age, the "Grand Dame of Madison Avenue" continues to impress guests in its prime location in midtown Manhattan. The Roosevelt is the perfect combination of classical and modern creating a relaxing ambiance in the city that never sleeps.