7 Nights , All Inclusive
The island of Tenerife is a sub-tropical paradise and thanks to the beautiful coastline and year round warm climate it is a popular tourist destination and an excellent choice for holidays in Spain. Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf is one of the best choices if you are looking for a family friendly all inclusive hotel in Tenerife.
You´ll love the newly refurbished rooms with stunning ocean views, easy access to the famous nature reserve, and all the fun surprises in store for you during your all inclusive holiday with Sandos.
There´s plenty of fun activities and entertainment for the entire family and the stylish swimming pools, relaxing Turkish baths, spa, and breath-taking views make the hotel an great options for couples on a romantic getaway.
7 Nights , Ultimate All Inclusive
Surrounded by the blue ocean of the South Ari Atoll, distinctive with its timbered walkways and colonial-style buildings, Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives is a barefoot paradise with a palm-fringed beach and shimmering lagoon that offers the perfect island holiday for everyone.
With spacious villas set over-water and suits blending harmoniously with the natural setting, the island has a wealth of activities and superb facilities that makes this an ideal hideaway for couples, honeymooners or as a fun-filled destination for families.
There are exceptional opportunities to discover the exotic life of Maldives underwater, with a house reef that is a kaleidoscope of colour for snorkellers, a shipwreck dive site just off the island and easy access to some of the most famous dive sites in the world.
With a stay on the Ultimate All-Inclusive concept, your stay on this tropical island is absolutely carefree and hasslefree - with dining, rejuvenating, playing and exploring all included!
Ultimate All Inclusive inclusions: (*Terms and conditions apply)
- Meet and greet at Velana Airport
- Sparkling welcome: Refreshing towels and glass of bubbly on arrival to the resort (Non-alcoholic beverages available)
- Sumptuous Champagne Breakfast at Reef Restaurant
- A choice of lunch venues including themed International buffets, Italian favourites at Azzuri Mare and Thai at Suan Bua restaurant
- Afternoon tea/coffee at Coral Bar
- Evening cocktails
- Dinner at a choice of 3 different venues
- Two bars to choose from serving a variety of beverages daily from 10am to midnight
- Excursions included such as whale shark snorkelling, guided snorkelling tour, sunset fishing, sunset cruise and local island discovery. Tours will be weather permitting and must be booked in advance
- Mini bar replenished daily
- Spa Cenvaree spa credit per adult per stay
- Complimentary activities in the resort: use of snorkelling equipment, windsurfer lessons, speedboat tube or banana ride, canoes, paddle boats and catamaran sailing
6 Nights , Breakfast
When in Dubai, Good makes plans and Grand makes memories. Towering majestically over the edge of Dubai's historic creek or overlooking the glorious Dubai skyline, this city resort offers the comfort and convenience that you seek. With contemporary guestrooms, suites and serviced hotel apartments, experience the luxury of Dubai like never before.
7 Nights , All Inclusive
In the Creole language Zilwa means an “islander”. Zilwa Attitude is the first hotel boasting a Creole name in Mauritius. Zilwa Attitude is different and unique with its Mauritian concept and invites all guests to discover the legendary genuineness of this little paradise. Situated on the north coast of Mauritius, in Kalodyne, close to the fishermen’s village of Grand Gaube, this 4* hotel is a “hymn” to Mauritius.
The contemporary rustic-chic design and Mauritian architecture of the hotel take their source of inspiration in the old days bungalows. Those charming holiday homes built along the beach, with thatch, tin or shingle roofs, wax-polished “béton ciré” floors, rough walls, bright colours and other material are reminders of an island’s typical way of life. A few design details here and there give a special local atmosphere so typical of this hotel.
Come and share their treasures, their smiles, their music, their art de vivre by the sea. Share their experiences, become an islander, a “zilwa”.