SKY SAFARI INCLUSIONS:
- Domestic flights on Tanzania's northern circuit in Sky Safari’s executive aircraft*
- Full board accommodation, drinks** and laundry services
- Scheduled game drives and activities (Shared basis in camp vehicles)
- Airport / airstrip transfers on the northern circuit, including to / from Kilimanjaro International Airport
** Drinks include: soft drinks, beer, house wines and selected spirits
ADDED VALUES INCLUDED:
Arusha Coffee Lodge (time permitting) – Bean-to-Cup Coffee Tour Tarangire Treetops – Visit an authentic Masai village, game walk and night game drive. The Manor at Ngorongoro – 30 minute basic massage, cycling in the estate and market visit (depending on market days) Serengeti Migration Camp / Serengeti Pioneer Camp – Sundowners in the bush and game walk (Migration Camp only)
7 Nights ,
Stay in style in the heart of Cape Town and explore this vibrant city and its surroundings through private guided tours and at leisure. Spend the day tasting wines in the heart of the Cape Winelands and top your trip with an unforgettable and fully inclusive Blu Train journey from Cape Town to Pretoria.
Why not add a 3 nights safari to Arathusa Safari Lodge in a Luxury Room for additional £1245 per person. Includes flights with SA airlink.
6 Nights ,
- Spend a full day pursuing romance, adventure, and lots of food and shopping in New Orleans where cultures melt into the perfect stew of eye-catching architecture, scrumptious food, and unique music.
- Immerse yourself all-day and all-night (if you want) in Memphis’ world-famous blues music and meet its fabulous founder W.C. Handy, also known as “The Father of the Blues.”
- Tour the Belle of the Ball city, Atlanta to tour its breath taking plantations and cinematic sunsets that are literally right out of a movie.
- Behold more Antebellum wonders in Natchez, Mississippi where well-preserved, historic homes give a rare peek at the larger-than-life lives of prosperous southerners in the late 19th century.
- Enjoy a one-of-a-kind brunch filled with spicy jazz and food in New Orleans’s famed French Quarter then retire for a quiet sip of coffee at equally famous Café Du Monde.
- Pay homage at the capital of country music, Nashville, and visit significant history-making locations like the Grand Ole Opry which many country music superstars called home at the start of their careers.
- Feel free to join the Chattanooga Choo Choo in its namesake city which is experiencing another grand renaissance with its renovated and revitalized downtown riverfront.
- Live the romance in the most beautiful and culturally-rich cities in the South from New Orleans to Atlanta with a carefully-curated tour sure to make you swoon.
The Club Barbados Resort & Spa
7 Nights , All Inclusive
The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa is located just 30 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI) and 20 minutes from the capital of Bridgetown. The resort is also within walking distance of downtown Holetown, which offers nightlife, a variety of dining options, and high-end shopping. Set on 3.2 acres on Barbados’ prized West coast, also known as the Platinum Coast, this property offers an idyllic waterfront setting that enhances the natural beauty of the Caribbean Sea. The Club Barbados is a complete AllInclusive, Adults-Only resort.