Waldorf Astoria Dubai The Palm
6 Nights , Half Board
Discover the abundance of luxury services at the stunning Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah. Occupying a magnificent location on the iconic Palm Jumeirah, this elegant Dubai resort features an inviting private beach and a wealth of leisure activities, including watersports and tennis. Refresh in one of two temperature-controlled swimming pools or stretch out on the soft white sands of the hotel's 200m private beach. The resort features six distinct restaurants and lounges including European fine-casual cuisine at Social by Heinz Beck, South East Asian flavors at LAO, and the modern pool-side bistro Palm Avenue. Escape from the bustling city to the tranquil oasis of the grand Waldorf Astoria Spa. The spa features a lush outdoor garden and offers an array of treatments designed to impart a sense of balance and wellbeing. The supervised Coco's Kids Club offers a variety of activities to ensure your children are kept well entertained while you enjoy some time to yourself.
Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf - All Inclusive
7 Nights , All Inclusive
The island of Tenerife is a sub-tropical paradise and thanks to the beautiful coastline and year round warm climate it is a popular tourist destination and an excellent choice for holidays in Spain. Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf is one of the best choices if you are looking for a family friendly all inclusive hotel in Tenerife.
You´ll love the newly refurbished rooms with stunning ocean views, easy access to the famous nature reserve, and all the fun surprises in store for you during your all inclusive holiday with Sandos.
There´s plenty of fun activities and entertainment for the entire family and the stylish swimming pools, relaxing Turkish baths, spa, and breath-taking views make the hotel an great options for couples on a romantic getaway.
7 Nights , Half Board
Spacious contemporary accommodations surrounded by lush landscape and scintillating lagoons and a beautiful spa village to revive your senses.
Choose an accomodation that suits your needs and feast on delicious dishes and cocktails while marvelling at the deep blue of the Indian Ocean with a private dinner on the beach or in one of the restaurants.
10 Nights ,
Explore the one-of-a-kind rhythm of American musical history as you follow its past and future through iconic locations from New Orleans to Nashville to Memphis. You’ll discover American music’s most iconic music styles like jazz, blues, soul, country, and of course, rock and roll, among many others. You’ll begin your toe-tapping tour in New Orleans where you’ll appreciate the Crescent City’s magnificent architecture in its well-known neighbourhoods like Bourbon Street and French Quarter as well as be serenaded by its world-famous jazz. In Biloxi, the food lover in you is sure to dive into its shrimping trade and cuisine. In Nashville, you’ll explore the capital of country music, inside and out, with stops at the Country Music Hall of Fame and the famous Grand Ole Opry where many a country superstar had their start. No tour of American Music highlights would be complete without paying a visit to Graceland, home of Elvis Presley in Memphis, influential to modern rock and roll music. You’ll close out your music-minded journey with an up-close and personal encounter with music, dancing, and more in lively Lafayette and Cajun Country with its “joie de vivre” attitude that spices up everything about its unique, inspirational culture.
- Celebrate your first night in New Orleans with Creole or Cajun dinner sure to spice up your life.
- Take an unexpected step off the “tourist” path to visit 56-foot Vulcan, the world’s largest cast iron statue, in (of all places) Birmingham, Alabama.
- Spend a full, non-stop day appreciating American music history at sites significant to country music such as Opryland U.S.A, Printer’s Alley, and the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Visit the birthplace of blues music in Memphis that inspired its most famous resident, Elvis Presley, whose famous estate, Graceland, is also here.
- Choose from over 1300 monuments and markers in Vicksburg National Military Park where you’ll also find the largest burial site of Civil War Union soldiers (more than 17,000).
- Visit the oldest settlement in the Mississippi, Natchez, where you can explore five plantations, including Longwood, the largest octagonal house in the United States.
- Meet the Acadians (or Cajuns), a culture that arrived in 1765 and has been exemplary of Louisiana’s rich French-American heritage.
- Adventure deeper into bayou country to witness the unique wildlife (including its famous alligators) then grab a memorable meal