3 Nights , Breakfast
Iceland's most popular natural wonders in one day. Find the dancing northern lights after a joyful Golden Circle tour.
Duration: 10 hours 30 minutes
The Golden Circle Tour is in the morning, which allows for a 3 to 6 hour interval before heading off on the Northern Lights tour. That interval is the perfect opportunity to grab dinner or to go on our Cheers to Reykjavík tour in Reykjavík.
The Golden Circle Tour is where we visit the country´s three iconic natural treasures: Þingvellir National Park, where the American and Eurasian plates have been pulling apart; the erupting geyser that sends water and steam spouting skywards; and the spectacular Gullfoss Waterfall where a glacial river thunders 32 meters into a canyon. When night falls we set off hunting for the magical and elusive Northern Lights. Of course it all depends on the weather forecast and visibility conditions as to whether we go, so do keep this in mind. And, don´t forget, the Auroras are only visible during the winter months.
In bus audio guide with a choice of 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish)
Knowledgeable local guide
Admission to the sights
Free Wi-Fi and usb charger in every seat
Free use of camera tripod (please note, we only have a few and many people come on the tours, if you own please bring it along)
Free use of astronomical telescope, for moon and stargazing
Photo memory of you and the northern lights (when aurora can be seen)
Instructions about how to set up your camera to capture northern lights and the night sky
Food & drinks
Pick-up and Drop-off at hotel can be booked as an extra service with our SmartBus™ service. Otherwise you are advised to be at our Reykjavik Terminal 15 minutes before the tour departure time.
We are working with Iceland´s most talented Northern lights hunters to find the best places every night.
It is never a guaranteed that we will see northern lights, however, we do our best to maximize our chances by picking the best locations.
Since it is never guaranteed to see aurora, we will make sure you get the chance to see them. In the event of a unsuccessful hunt, we offer you the chance to re-book as many times as needed until you partake in a successful northern lights hunt. You can continue to do this within a 2 year period of going on the first hunt.
If the Northern Lights portion of this tour is canceled due to weather and you don't have an opportunity to participate in a subsequent tour, the northern lights portion of the tour will be refunded.
What do I need to bring?
For the In-Bus-Audio-Guide: Bring your own headphones. Otherwise headphones are available for purchase in every bus from our hosts.
For your comfort: Dress according to weather. In Iceland it is always wise to dress in warm waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden so be prepared for all weather conditions. Waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves, and warm socks/waterproof shoes are recommended, especially since we will be outside at night during the hunt for the northern lights.
• Tours depart from the Reykjavik Terminal located at Skógarhlíð 10. Please be sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to departure along with a printed or digital copy of your ticket/voucher.
• If you have booked a hotel pickup with Smartbus, please be at your chosen pickup location 30 minutes before the departure of the tour. Look for the Green Smartbus which will be outside your accommodation at within the 30 minutes of pickup.
The Pavilions Bali
7 Nights , Breakfast
Retreat to your own villa, relax in the seductive setting and indulge in the quiet intimacy of Sanur. These 25 private butler serviced villas hold the traditions of Balinese design alongside all the modern and personal touches expected from a luxurious boutique resort.
Delta Whistler Village Suites
7 Nights , Room Only
Delta Hotels Whistler Village Suites is situated in the heart of Whistler Village, just steps away from world class skiing, shopping, dining and so much more. Spacious, beautifully appointed resort suites offer first-rate amenities including a full kitchen, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi. When you're not taking our free shuttle to the ski lifts Unwind by the heated outdoor pool with indoor access, work out at our 24 hour fitness center or indulge in mouthwatering fare at either one of our on-property restaurants; Hy's Steakhouse or Brickworks Public House. From winter escapes and spring weekends to summer adventures and fall retreats, it's all waiting for you at Delta Hotels Whistler Village Suites.
13 Nights ,
• Meet & Greet at Cape Town Airport
• Private transfer from Cape Town Airport to Commodore Hotel
• 4 nights at Commodore Hotel in a Standard Room on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• Private Full day Cape Point & Peninsula Tour
• Private Full day Robben Island & City Tour
• Table Mountain Morning Peak Return - Per person per ticket
• Private Full day Constantia Wine Tour
• Car Rental: CDMR Group C - Hyundai Accent GL Motion or similar - EB Classic Plus Navigation, Max 4 people
• 1 night at Lavender Farm Guest House in a Lavender Suite on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• 1 night at Swellendam Country Lodge in a Garden Rooms (Rooms 3/4/5 and 6) on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• 3 nights at Hog Hollow Country Lodge in a Standard Suite on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• Scheduled Dolphin Encounter
• 1 night at Sandals Guest House in a Standard Room on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• 3 nights’ at Kariega River Lodge in a Luxury Suite on a Fully Inclusive - Selected Local Beverages basis
• All flights (International and Domestic) for passengers and tour leader
• All other meals
• Optional tours
• All items of a personal nature - i.e. all drinks, laundry, telephone calls, curios, etc.
• All gratuities for guides/drivers (Recommended at US$ 1 per person, per guide/per driver, per day)
• Any other services not mentioned above
Prices are FROM prices and will vary according to the date of travel.