17 Nights ,
- Cruise through ‘Hole in the Rock’ in the Bay of Islands
- Discover Waitomo & its Glowworm Grotto
- Immerse yourself in Maori culture with the Tamaki family over dinner
- Journey through Mt. Ruapehu Tongariro National Park
- Explore Te Papa, the Museum of New Zealand
- Savour a BBQ at Morelea Farm
- Travel past magical glaciers, mountains & rainforest en route to Milford Sound
- Taste Central Otago stone fruit at a orchard
- Discover Franz Josef Glacier
- Visit a jade factory & see artists at work
- Walk around Punakaiki Pancake Rocks
- Travel the TranzAlpine Train
- Included Choice experiences
6 Nights ,
Stay in style in the heart of Cape Town and explore this vibrant city and its surroundings through private guided tours and at leisure. Spend the day tasting wines in the heart of the Cape Winelands and top your trip with an unforgettable and fully inclusive Blu Train journey from Cape Town to Pretoria.
Why not add a 3 nights safari to Arathusa Safari Lodge in a Luxury Room for additional £1245 per person. Includes flights with SA airlink.
Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali
Set against a stunning landscape on the quiet, northeast coast of Bali, the gentle spirituality of the island and its rich culture infuses every encounter in this tranquil adult only spa resort. Spa Village’s philosophy of wellness extends beyond the traditional spa treatments that are available and encompasses every aspect of the resort from activities and lifestyle to architecture and cuisine.
In addition to the magnificent infinity pool, overlooking the lapping waves and surrounded by traditional outdoor pavilions, guests may choose to experience tailor-made activities drawn from the creativity, history and traditions of this Island of the Gods.
Discover serene spa experiences set under a sea of stars, dive and explore the rich marine life that surrounds the island, watch the sunrise from the peak of the island’s sacred mountain, embark on a sunset cruise or simply indulge in the traditional spa treatments and healing therapies of the Balinese.
Anantara Dubai - Palm Jumeirah
5 Nights , Half Board
Located on the world-famous Palm Jumeirah just off the coast of Dubai, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort boasts 400 metres of private shoreline and surround views of the Arabian Gulf. Indulge in an exclusive beach escape, while still enjoying the excitements of the city. Float on water, with lagoon access rooms and the UAE's only over water villas. Unwind with hammam rituals at our Palm Jumeirah hotel’s spa and enjoy the Thai-style luxury for which Anantara is known.