03/10/2019 depart London
05/10/2019 check into your hotel Ovolo 1888 Darling Harbour for 9 night on room only basis
14/10/2019 fly from Sydney to Cairns and join a 6 day Port Douglas & Reef Retreat Guided Tour
19/10/2019 depart Cairns
20/10/2019 arrive to London
Meeru Island Resort
6 Nights , Full Board
The Maldives welcomes you to a tropical paradise of white, sandy beaches and turquoise lagoons. Meeru Island Resort & Spa is the only Resort on Meerufenfushi island, North Male’ Atoll and is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 32 hectares.
As a top rated family Resort in Maldives, Meeru not only offers a family plan for an affordable holiday, but also fun facilities for Children and Teens.
The Komas Kid’s Club, located near the Dhoni Bar Pool, features a multicolored happy space for Children aged 3 – 12 and Teens aged 13 – 17. There is an indoor playroom, where Children spend their time building towers, making art, playing with soft toy friends and sliding onto soft mats.
Near Farivalhu Buffet Restaurant is a Children’s Game Room that is fully equipped with fun games and activities for Teens. From a Dart Board to Teen-sized snooker tables to keep Kids entertained.
As one of the top rated family Resorts in the Maldives, Meeru offers a myriad of activities for kids to enjoy throughout their holiday.
Kids can spend time cycling around the Island with our Bicycles for rent, or take part in a complete Excursion Program, most suitable for children.
The Komas Kid’s Club, located near the Dhoni Bar Pool, features a multicolored happy space for Children aged 3 – 12 and Teens aged 13 – 17. An indoor playroom where Children spend their time building towers, making art, playing with soft toy friends and sliding onto soft mats.
Other fun daytime activities for kids include Sandcastle Building, Nature Hunts, Coconut Painting and much more.
Kids can also spend some time snorkeling in the lagoon around the island. For children aged 8 years and older, the Euro Divers Center offers a “Bubbles Makers” SCUBA course in water shallower than 2 meters.
Near the Dhoni Bar Pool, children can enjoy the Children’s Wading Pool and Children’s Playground, and enjoy delicious ice-cream and snacks from Meeru Café.
Fun nighttime activities include a cultural dance show and a Maldives culture and marine conservation slide show.
9 Nights ,
- Starting in Calgary and then travelling west on the Trans-Canada Highway into foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Banff
- Explore Banff and Sulphur Mountain and then travel through Banff and Jasper National Parks a highlight of this tour
- Experience the famous scenery of Lake Louise, the Columbia and the ancient Athabasca Glacier
- After an optional Cruise on Maligne Lake head west on the Yellowhead Highway into the heartland of British Columbia
- Enjoy breath-taking, unspoiled vistas along the Thompson River and through the picturesque Shuswap Highlands.
- From Whistler, enjoy spectacular coastal scenery on The Sea-to-Sky Highway on your way to Vancouver Island
- Stay in Victoria, capital of BC and see the quaint, colonial demeanour evident in the many landmarks throughout the city
- Go whalewatching before heading back to Vancouver for a final night before your journey home!
Turtle Beach By Elegant Hotels All Suite All Inclusive
7 Nights , All Inclusive
Fun for all and all for fun! Enjoy a lively atmosphere with gracious hospitality, spacious accommodations, complimentary non-motorised watersports and the interactive Flying Fish Kids Club. Take a gastronomical journey on the Pepperpot Culinary Tour or relax on a scenic island tour. All complimentary bespoke activities make for the best holiday memories!