The Verandah Resort & Spa
7 Nights , All Inclusive
The Verandah Resort & Spa provides a stunning setting for romance, family fun and sumptuous indulgence. Nestled along Antigua's pristine northeast coast, this eco-friendly luxury resort encompasses 30 spectacular beachfront acres traversed by hiking trails and bordered by Devil's Bridge National Park with its dramatic landmark rock arch.
Kayak, snorkel, windsurf or even swim in the tranquil waters of the resort's two reef-sheltered beaches and discover eco-adventures at the resort and around the island. The adventures are yours to choose from.
10 Nights ,
Explore the one-of-a-kind rhythm of American musical history as you follow its past and future through iconic locations from New Orleans to Nashville to Memphis. You’ll discover American music’s most iconic music styles like jazz, blues, soul, country, and of course, rock and roll, among many others. You’ll begin your toe-tapping tour in New Orleans where you’ll appreciate the Crescent City’s magnificent architecture in its well-known neighbourhoods like Bourbon Street and French Quarter as well as be serenaded by its world-famous jazz. In Biloxi, the food lover in you is sure to dive into its shrimping trade and cuisine. In Nashville, you’ll explore the capital of country music, inside and out, with stops at the Country Music Hall of Fame and the famous Grand Ole Opry where many a country superstar had their start. No tour of American Music highlights would be complete without paying a visit to Graceland, home of Elvis Presley in Memphis, influential to modern rock and roll music. You’ll close out your music-minded journey with an up-close and personal encounter with music, dancing, and more in lively Lafayette and Cajun Country with its “joie de vivre” attitude that spices up everything about its unique, inspirational culture.
- Celebrate your first night in New Orleans with Creole or Cajun dinner sure to spice up your life.
- Take an unexpected step off the “tourist” path to visit 56-foot Vulcan, the world’s largest cast iron statue, in (of all places) Birmingham, Alabama.
- Spend a full, non-stop day appreciating American music history at sites significant to country music such as Opryland U.S.A, Printer’s Alley, and the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Visit the birthplace of blues music in Memphis that inspired its most famous resident, Elvis Presley, whose famous estate, Graceland, is also here.
- Choose from over 1300 monuments and markers in Vicksburg National Military Park where you’ll also find the largest burial site of Civil War Union soldiers (more than 17,000).
- Visit the oldest settlement in the Mississippi, Natchez, where you can explore five plantations, including Longwood, the largest octagonal house in the United States.
- Meet the Acadians (or Cajuns), a culture that arrived in 1765 and has been exemplary of Louisiana’s rich French-American heritage.
- Adventure deeper into bayou country to witness the unique wildlife (including its famous alligators) then grab a memorable meal
Doubletree Resort By Hilton Zanzibar - Nungwi
11 Nights , Breakfast
The deep turquoise blue water of the Sea of Oman is hypnotic, contrasting vividly with the majestic mountains that rise behind the resort. This is the fascination of Oman.
The experience is elevated at Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa, Sultanate of Oman. Two hotels await your arrival. Approaching Al Waha, your excitement heightens as a man-made tunnel through the mountain leads you to a sanctuary facing the Gulf of Oman. As a family-focused hotel, Al Waha lives up to its name, with several swimming pools merging to form a serene oasis. Date palms and traditional Dhofari architecture remind you that you are in Arabia.
Experience a perfect blend of culture and comfort at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Zanzibar - Stone Town, where our friendly staff looks forward to welcoming you at check-in with a warm chocolate chip cookie. Set in the heart of the enchanting UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town, this elegant hotel offers the hospitality and charm of the 'Swahilis' combined with the renowned coziness of a DoubleTree by Hilton hotel.
Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket
6 Nights , Breakfast
Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket is a Sino-Portuguese inspired resort set in natural surroundings directly on the sands in the most secluded area of Karon Beach. The resort is backed by a green hill and grouped around its own water park.
The resort caters for all where couples and families can enjoy the exhilarating leisure activities, water sports and the water park.
Take a walk down to the expansive stretch of sands that fringes the resort to the landscaped water park with its meandering lazy river and waterslides or head to the children's pool with a waterslide for the younger guests. In addition to their own pool and waterslide, there is a supervised Kids' Club with zones for kids and activities galore.