15 Nights ,
A 15 nights Classical Rajasthan tour starting and ending in Delhi.
Highlights of the tour:
- Visit in Delhi – Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb
- Drive past in Delhi - Red Fort, Rajghat, President House & India Gate
- Rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk
- Visit in Mandawa – Painted Havelis (mansions with frescoes)
- Visit in Bikaner – Junagadh Fort & Camel breeding farm
- Visit in Jaisalmer - Jaisalmer Fort, Drive past to Gadisar Lake & Sam Sand Dunes.
- Experience Rohet Signature Village Safaris
- In Jodhpur, visit Mehrangarh Fort & Jaswant Thada
- In Udaipur, visit Lake Pichola, City Palace and Jagat Temple
- Boat Ride in Lake Pichola
- In Pushkar, Visit Pushkar Lake & Brahma Temple
- Visit in Jaipur – Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory, Albert Hall & Hawa Mahal Elephant ride at Amber Fort
- Visit in Agra – Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fateh-pur Sikri
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air- conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Delhi
The Ritz-carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal
4 Nights , Breakfast
At The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal, sunrise and sunset are not simply marks of time; they are moments for inspiration. In the morning, the sun shimmers off Al Maqta Creek, while the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is lit beautifully as the sun retreats for the day. This spectacular setting, paired with hotel amenities including a kids' program, waterpark, spa and meeting venues, is perfect for families, couples and business travelers alike.
13 Nights ,
- Visit the largest and most populous city in South Africa and explore Mpumalanga Province, known as “Paradise Country”.
- Drive along the spectacular “Panorama Route”, offering views of amazing scenery and enjoy the thrilling open vehicle safari through Kruger National Park.
- Travel to Swaziland, an independent Kingdom within the borders of South Africa, known for its lovely scenery, crafts and colourful indigenous culture.
- Travel into Zululand, passing traditional round huts and endless vistas and journey past traditional Zulu Kraals, Eucalyptus plantations
- Explore the magnificent beauty of the indigenous Tsitsikamma Forest and enjoy a lagoon cruise to the Featherbed Nature Reserve.
- Travel through the Outeniqua Pass to Oudtshoorn, known as the “ostrich capital” and the centre of the world’s Ostrich farming industry.
- Witness these incredible wild habituated creatures emerging out of their burrows, in time to soak up the sun before they head about their daily activities.
- Join a sightseeing tour to Table Mountain (own account) or simply explore the city and enjoy a full day tour of the Cape Peninsula, offering some of the most spectacular coastal scenery in the world.
Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife
7 Nights , Breakfast
Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife is a completely renovated hotel located off the northwestern coast of Africa in the Atlantic Ocean, the volcanic Spanish island of Tenerife is one of the world’s most fascinating destinations. Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife calls the sunny southern coast near Adeje home, and we are ready to rock your vacation when you join us for your next getaway in the Canary Islands. Hotel's unique beachfront resort is spread across our Oasis and Nirvana towers, with three sparkling swimming pools spanning the property and recreation area.