10 Nights ,
Experience the best of Vietnam and Cambodia with this 11 days/10 nights tour to Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong and Siem Reap.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi: Sightseeing
Day 3: Halong Bay
Day 4: Halong Bay - Boat Cruise - Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Sightseeing
Day 6: Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be - Tra On
Day 7: Tra On - Cai Rang Floating Market - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap
Day 9: Siem Reap - Angkor Complex
Day 10: Siem Reap - Banteay Srei - Banteay Samre - Ta Prohm - Visit Local Monastery for Blessing Ceremony
Day 11: Siem Reap - Departure
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICES ARE:
- Vietnam visa approval number processing fee
- Accommodation & daily breakfast
- Transportation on tour in air-conditioned vehicles
- Local English speaking guides
- Entrance fees for all sight-seeing tours as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Bottled water for sightseeing tours
- International air ticket reconfirmation
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICES ARE:
- Vietnam visa stamping fee
- Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar visa (where applicable)
- Beverages during included meals
- All personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Gratuities for guide, driver, waiter/waitress, bell boy, boat crew etc.
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Junks in Halong may be delayed or cancelled due to weather condition without prior notice
6 Nights , Breakfast
When in Dubai, Good makes plans and Grand makes memories. Towering majestically over the edge of Dubai's historic creek or overlooking the glorious Dubai skyline, this city resort offers the comfort and convenience that you seek. With contemporary guestrooms, suites and serviced hotel apartments, experience the luxury of Dubai like never before.
Gaya Island Resort is an intimate retreat fringed by a sandy beach, rocky coastal outcrops, and surrounded by coral reefs within a natural marine conservation park just off the coast of Kota Kinabalu in Sabah, Borneo.
The hilly landscape of the island is covered with lush tropical rainforest and has the stunning outline of Mount Kinabalu visible in the distance on a clear day. The architecture of 120 hillside villas and a two-bedroom suite are contemporary yet respectful of Sabahan elements and blend harmoniously with the surrounding environment.
Spa Village Gaya Island, built in a mangrove setting, has crafted transformative spa programmes inspired by the cultural healing traditions of Sabah's many indigenous people.
The resort’s activities programme vivifies the senses; immersing guests in the vibrancy, scents, textures, sounds and tastes of the natural and cultural heritage that surrounds Pulau Gaya offering travellers and couples an escape that is distinctively Borneo.
Indochina in a glimpse - 12 days tour!
- Luang Prabang: City tour covering the Royal Palace, temples and a sunset view from the top of Mount Phou Si
- Pak Ou Caves: Explore the caves and the Mekong River
- Vientiane: Visit the Luang Prabang Market to see shops who sell antiques and silver jewellery made by the mountain tribes
- Hanoi: Sightseeing to explore Hanoi's illustrious history
- Ha Long Bay: Drive through the rice paddy fields and cruise through passing the hundreds of islets
- Ho Chi Minh City: Visit a local house, enjoy a sampan ride plus see the main sights of Saigon
- Siem Reap: Explore the ancient city and visit the ruins and end your trip with a visit to a local monastery for a blessing ceremony
Day 1: Luang Prabang - Arrival
Day 2: Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Caves
Day 3: Luang Prabang - Vientiane
Day 4: Vientiane - Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi - Sightseeing
Day 6: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay
Day 7: Ha Long Bay - Boat Cruise - Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh City - Ben Tre - Boat Cruise
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City - Sightseeing
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap - Angkor Complex
Day 11: Siem Reap - Banteay Srei - Banteay Samre - Ta Prohm - Visit Local Monastery for Blessing Ceremony
Day 12: Siem Reap - Departure