6 Nights ,
- Spend a full day pursuing romance, adventure, and lots of food and shopping in New Orleans where cultures melt into the perfect stew of eye-catching architecture, scrumptious food, and unique music.
- Immerse yourself all-day and all-night (if you want) in Memphis’ world-famous blues music and meet its fabulous founder W.C. Handy, also known as “The Father of the Blues.”
- Tour the Belle of the Ball city, Atlanta to tour its breath taking plantations and cinematic sunsets that are literally right out of a movie.
- Behold more Antebellum wonders in Natchez, Mississippi where well-preserved, historic homes give a rare peek at the larger-than-life lives of prosperous southerners in the late 19th century.
- Enjoy a one-of-a-kind brunch filled with spicy jazz and food in New Orleans’s famed French Quarter then retire for a quiet sip of coffee at equally famous Café Du Monde.
- Pay homage at the capital of country music, Nashville, and visit significant history-making locations like the Grand Ole Opry which many country music superstars called home at the start of their careers.
- Feel free to join the Chattanooga Choo Choo in its namesake city which is experiencing another grand renaissance with its renovated and revitalized downtown riverfront.
- Live the romance in the most beautiful and culturally-rich cities in the South from New Orleans to Atlanta with a carefully-curated tour sure to make you swoon.
10 Nights ,
Experience the best of Vietnam with this 11 days/10 nights tour covering the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, the Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, rice paddy fields, Ha Long Bay, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Cai Be River, Thien Mu Pagoda, Binh Hoa Phuoc islet, Cai Rang Floating Market and the Mekong Delta.
Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Hue - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta
Day 1: Hanoi (Arrival)
Day 2: Hanoi (Sightseeing)
Day 3: Hanoi - Dong Tam - Bat Cave Complex - Ninh Binh
Day 4: Ninh Binh - Halong Bay
Day 5: Halong Bay - Boat Cruise - Hanoi - Danang - Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An (Sightseeing)
Day 7: Hoi An - Hue (Sightseeing)
Day 8: Hue - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be - Vinh Long - Can Tho
Day 10: Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City - Chinatown
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City (Departure)
The Club Barbados Resort & Spa
7 Nights , All Inclusive
The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa is located just 30 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI) and 20 minutes from the capital of Bridgetown. The resort is also within walking distance of downtown Holetown, which offers nightlife, a variety of dining options, and high-end shopping. Set on 3.2 acres on Barbados’ prized West coast, also known as the Platinum Coast, this property offers an idyllic waterfront setting that enhances the natural beauty of the Caribbean Sea. The Club Barbados is a complete AllInclusive, Adults-Only resort.
8 Nights ,
Your Luxurious Safari begins with three nights of bushveld bliss in a 75000 hectare malariafree Big-5 game reserve on the border of Botswana. At Madikwe Hills Private Game Lodge, with endless views of African bush where the plains teem with game and a world of intrigue, you can delight in sightings of the rare Wild Dog, glorious gourmet meals and thirst quenching cocktails.
From Madikwe, you will be whisked off to the world famous Sabi Sand Game Reserve where you can relax and soak up the tranquillity of the African bush for three wonderful nights at Leopard Hills Private Game Lodge. This exclusive lodge is built on a hill overlooking a natural waterhole with spectacular game viewing from the deck of your private suite... explore the endless fascination of Africa’s wildlife in open, state-of-the-art game viewing vehicles, indulge in pampering treatments and savour spectacular sunsets.
En-route to Kings Camp from Leopard Hills, you will be transferred to Elephant Whispers where you will be enthralled by a two-hour Ultimate Elephant Experience, which includes an indulgent champagne picnic surrounded by these gentle giants.
Complete your Bush Trilogy with two nights of splendour in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve while revelling in the warmth of gracious hospitality from a bygone era at the ultra luxurious Kings Camp. Live the true African Safari game viewing experience in refined luxury... a leopard on the hunt, lions roaring at twilight, hippo wallowing, or a crocodile basking on a sandy beach; each viewing will enthral.
The ultimate bush sojourn... this exclusive package offers three unique Lodge and Bushveld experiences creating lasting memories...