9 Nights ,
- Starting in Calgary and then travelling west on the Trans-Canada Highway into foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Banff
- Explore Banff and Sulphur Mountain and then travel through Banff and Jasper National Parks a highlight of this tour
- Experience the famous scenery of Lake Louise, the Columbia and the ancient Athabasca Glacier
- After an optional Cruise on Maligne Lake head west on the Yellowhead Highway into the heartland of British Columbia
- Enjoy breath-taking, unspoiled vistas along the Thompson River and through the picturesque Shuswap Highlands.
- From Whistler, enjoy spectacular coastal scenery on The Sea-to-Sky Highway on your way to Vancouver Island
- Stay in Victoria, capital of BC and see the quaint, colonial demeanour evident in the many landmarks throughout the city
- Go whalewatching before heading back to Vancouver for a final night before your journey home!
Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives
7 Nights , All Inclusive
Experience tranquillity at this four star resort with its sparkling lagoon and stunning white sand beach.
The resort’s comprehensive All Inclusive package includes all meals, unlimited drinks by the glass and a choice of excursions – sunset cruise, anyone?
Village Hotel Albert Court
5 Nights , Breakfast
Located in the city and part of the Bras Basah Bugis precinct, Village Hotel Albert Court is within easy reach of Singapore's heritage and culture.
Within the hotel, intricate wood carvings and motif design pay homage to the Chetti—a distinct group of Indian Peranakans who once resided nearby.
Outside, many heritage buildings surround the hotel. Go shopping in a bazaar-style market flanked by pre-war shophouses at Bugis Village, or get your fortune told by feng shui masters, tarot readers and astro-palmists outside the historic Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple.
Just across the street is Little India. Stroll in for a visual feast of spice shops, garland sellers and gold purveyors. If you've never seen an ornate Hindu temple, step into the Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple for an eye-opener.
If you are looking to live like a local, Village Hotel Albert Court easily puts you in the middle of it all.
Experience the Maritimes with its own way of life and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of countryside and city.
Learn all about the Scottish, Acadian and Native heritage widely celebrated in the Atlantic Provinces. Get a glimpse of Nova Scotia’s picturesque fishing villages, and see the rugged coastal landscapes along New Brunswick’s shores of the Bay of Fundy. Experience magnificent vistas, thrilling adventures, charming villages and fascinating cities. Highlights include Prince Edward Island, Cape Breton, Bras d’Or Lake, St. Andrews by-the Sea, Oak Island and Cabot Trail.