Fairmont The Palm
6 Nights , Half Board
Fairmont The Palm is an idyllic five-star resort situated on Dubai’s most sought-after island community, Palm Jumeirah. A luxury beachfront resort with unrivalled views of the Arabian Gulf and glittering Dubai Marina skyline, the city’s major attractions and airports are all located within easy reach, setting the resort apart as a unique leisure and business destination.
7 Nights , Breakfast
Situated on the Palm Jumeirah, DUKES DUBAI opens its doors in the UAE. Enter a world where quintessential British charm meets cosmopolitan luxury for a truly memorable stay.
Sister hotel to the award-winning DUKES LONDON in Mayfair, this elegant Dubai hotel reflects its sister property’s flair for understated sophistication, and unrivalled attention to detail. An experience tailor-made for the discerning traveller, DUKES DUBAI invites you to discover true British hospitality in the UAE.
Guests can enjoy our outdoor Infinity Pool, Lazy River, Beach Club, DUKESY Kids Club, Private Beach and 14th floor indoor Pool, as well as a fully-equipped fitness centre.
7 Nights ,
Stay in style in the heart of Cape Town and explore this vibrant city and its surroundings through private guided tours and at leisure. Spend the day tasting wines in the heart of the Cape Winelands and top your trip with an unforgettable and fully inclusive Blu Train journey from Cape Town to Pretoria.
Why not add a 3 nights safari to Arathusa Safari Lodge in a Luxury Room for additional £1245 per person. Includes flights with SA airlink.
10 Nights ,
01/11/2019 - Depart from London
03-05/11/2019 - 2 nights pre-tour accommodation at Rydges World Square in Deluxe Split King Room (Room Only)
05/11/2019 - Depart Sydney for your 10 night Tastes of Southern Australia Guided Tour
15/11/2019 - Depart Adelaide on you flight back to London
16/11/2019 - Arrive back to London
- Experience farm life at Gold Creek Sheep Station
- Enjoy a guided tour through impressive Parliament House
- Explore the Australian War Memorial and discover historic Beechworth
- Be My Guest breakfast experience Beechworth and travel along the magnificent Great Ocean Road
- Visit the Twelve Apostles, throw a boomerang and taste bush tucker at Tower Hill Nature Reserve
- Visit the Coonawarra for a wine tasting and a micro distillery on Kangaroo Island
- Walk amongst Sea Lions at Seal Bay
- Explore picturesque Hahndorf and indulge in food & wine in the Barossa