Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah
6 Nights , Half Board
Inspired by the palaces of the Arabian Peninsula, Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah is a beach front location ideally located 50 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It offers a luxurious spa, an 18-hole championship golf course and a 400 yards private beach, set against the azure water of the Arabian Sea.
The Ravenala Attitude
14 Nights , All Inclusive
It’s a truly royal seven days, fully escorted, so you’re taken directly to some of South Africa’s finest scenic sights and most prolific Big Five game-viewing country.
Culture and wildlife come alive with vibrant finesse. God’s Window is one of the Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve’s most spectacular viewpoints... where majestic cliffs plunge down 700m and, on a clear day, you’ll be able to see over the famous Kruger National Park towards the Lebombo Mountains on South Africa’s border to Mozambique.
Rydges World Square
12 Nights , Room Only
Explore the nation’s capital Canberra, country Victoria, cosmopolitan Melbourne and the spectacular coast of Southern Australia on this well-paced journey.
01/11/2019 - Depart from London
03-05/11/2019 - 2 nights pre-tour accommodation at Rydges World Square in Deluxe Split King Room (Room Only)
05/11/2019 - Depart Sydney for your 10 night Tastes of Southern Australia Guided Tour
15/11/2019 - Depart Adelaide on you flight back to London
16/11/2019 - Arrive back to London
- Experience farm life at Gold Creek Sheep Station
- Enjoy a guided tour through impressive Parliament House
- Explore the Australian War Memorial and discover historic Beechworth
- Be My Guest breakfast experience Beechworth and travel along the magnificent Great Ocean Road
- Visit the Twelve Apostles, throw a boomerang and taste bush tucker at Tower Hill Nature Reserve
- Visit the Coonawarra for a wine tasting and a micro distillery on Kangaroo Island
- Walk amongst Sea Lions at Seal Bay
- Explore picturesque Hahndorf and indulge in food & wine in the Barossa
Excalibur Hotel And Casino
Excalibur offers everything you expect from a Las Vegas casino, with an extra dose of fun and friendliness. At the castle, you’ll enjoy your favorite slot and table games, an action-packed poker room, full-service race & sports book, and live keno. In addition to casino, amenities include 4 heated pools, a 13,000 square foot spa, a fitness room, and an arcade. There are several restaurants and bars plus live entertainment, including a medieval joust dinner show, Tournament of Kings.
Located in Las Vegas Strip, this spa resort is within a 15-minute walk of Park Theater and T-Mobile Arena. Las Vegas Convention Center is 6.1 mi (9.9 km) away. MGM Grand Monorail Station is 10 minutes by foot and Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station is 24 minutes.