Centara Ceysands Resort & Spa
7 Nights , Half Board Plus
Centara Ceysands Resort & Spa is located on a superb location on the Bentota peninsula with the Bentota River on one side and the Indian Ocean on the other.
Dreamy views are ensured from most areas of the resort and it offers a natural environment along with a wide range of facilities and activities. The resort is accessed by a short boat ride across the lagoon to Aluthgama station just a few minutes away.
Start creating your list of holiday experiences in anticipation to discover a destination abundant in activities, scenic landscapes and natural wonders.
The Chedi, Muscat
6 Nights , Breakfast
Occupying a prime beachfront location, this exclusive 21-acre beach resort is ideally located close to main tourist attractions, the financial centre, three golf courses and Muscat International Airport.
The resort offers understated elegance and a perfect blend of Omani architecture and Asian Zen-style. The clean white lines of the low-rise buildings are accentuated by gardens of symmetrical simplicity, with lines of manicured hedges and ordered water ponds, creating a sense of calm. All 158 non-smoking rooms have breath-taking views across the gardens and ponds, towards the Hajar mountains and the Gulf of Oman.
13 Nights ,
- Visit the largest and most populous city in South Africa and explore Mpumalanga Province, known as “Paradise Country”.
- Drive along the spectacular “Panorama Route”, offering views of amazing scenery and enjoy the thrilling open vehicle safari through Kruger National Park.
- Travel to Swaziland, an independent Kingdom within the borders of South Africa, known for its lovely scenery, crafts and colourful indigenous culture.
- Travel into Zululand, passing traditional round huts and endless vistas and journey past traditional Zulu Kraals, Eucalyptus plantations
- Explore the magnificent beauty of the indigenous Tsitsikamma Forest and enjoy a lagoon cruise to the Featherbed Nature Reserve.
- Travel through the Outeniqua Pass to Oudtshoorn, known as the “ostrich capital” and the centre of the world’s Ostrich farming industry.
- Witness these incredible wild habituated creatures emerging out of their burrows, in time to soak up the sun before they head about their daily activities.
- Join a sightseeing tour to Table Mountain (own account) or simply explore the city and enjoy a full day tour of the Cape Peninsula, offering some of the most spectacular coastal scenery in the world.
7 Nights ,
This journey delivers natural beauty, natural charm and urban thrills.
On this Eastern adventure you’ll discover Canada’s unbeatable mix of Old World charm and vibrant urban pleasures. The fortified towns, canals and historic forts of Canada’s founding cultures comfortably coexist with cosmopolitan cities boasting exciting fashion and food, world-class attractions and thriving artistic communities. Urban adventures make way for the legendary splendour of the Laurentian Mountains, the majestic St. Lawrence River and the beautiful Thousand Islands resort region. You’ll journey alongside tulip-lined waterways and cruise to the foot of thundering Niagara Falls.