7 Nights , All Inclusive
The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando brings you style and comfort at a budget-friendly price without sacrificing amenities or service. We offer free gated parking, and you’ll never pay a resort fee with us. When looking for affordability and convenience to the Orange County Convention Center, look no further than the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando. At Rosen Inn, you’ll NEVER pay a Resort Fee. ADA compliant rooms may include lowered door viewer, lever handles on all doors, lower towel rack, ADA compliant toilet, roll-in shower in some rooms, hand-held shower wand, accessible closet, visible and audible fire alarm, grab bars in the shower area, and closed captioning on the TV.
Norwegian Breakaway is ready to whisk you away to your best holiday yet. Take a Caribbean cruise and swim with dolphins, step back into history on a Europe Cruise, or just enjoy relaxing days on a Transatlantic voyage. Named Best Cruise Ship for Families by USA Today, there's something on board for everyone. Breathe in the fresh ocean air and connect with the sea like never before along The Waterfront, a quarter-mile oceanfront promenade lined with restaurants, bars and spectacular views. Indulge in more than 25 dining experiences, including three new, dedicated seafood venues. And enjoy dazzling Broadway performances - Rock of Ages, Burn the Floor and Cirque Dreams & Dinner Jungle Fantasy. Norwegian Breakaway offers magnificent amenities at sea.
Rydges Sydney Central
14 Nights , Breakfast
- Depart London on 19th or 20th June 2019 arrive in Sydney on 21st June
- 21st to 23rd June - 2 nights at the Rydges Sydney Central including breakfast
- 23rd June - depart on your 13 day Guided Tour from Sydeny to Cairns
- 5th July - fly from Cairns to London
- 6th July - Arrive back to London
More tour details: https://major.travel/tour-detail.php?id=2406
- Cruise through ‘Hole in the Rock’ in the Bay of Islands
- Discover Waitomo & its Glowworm Grotto
- Immerse yourself in Maori culture with the Tamaki family over dinner
- Journey through Mt. Ruapehu Tongariro National Park
- Explore Te Papa, the Museum of New Zealand
- Savour a BBQ at Morelea Farm
- Travel past magical glaciers, mountains & rainforest en route to Milford Sound
- Taste Central Otago stone fruit at a orchard
- Discover Franz Josef Glacier
- Visit a jade factory & see artists at work
- Walk around Punakaiki Pancake Rocks
- Travel the TranzAlpine Train
- Included Choice experiences
6 Nights ,
Culture and wildlife come alive with vibrant finesse. God’s Window is one of the Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve’s most spectacular viewpoints... where majestic cliffs plunge down 700m and, on a clear day, you’ll be able to see over the famous Kruger National Park towards the Lebombo Mountains on South Africa’s border to Mozambique.
6 Nights Accommodation
6 Breakfasts | 1 Lunch | 1 Dinner
Transportation | Porterage
Sightseeing as specified
Conservation Levy and Park Fees
* Visa conditions apply for Swaziland and passports are required.