7 Nights , All Inclusive
The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando brings you style and comfort at a budget-friendly price without sacrificing amenities or service. We offer free gated parking, and you’ll never pay a resort fee with us. When looking for affordability and convenience to the Orange County Convention Center, look no further than the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando. At Rosen Inn, you’ll NEVER pay a Resort Fee. ADA compliant rooms may include lowered door viewer, lever handles on all doors, lower towel rack, ADA compliant toilet, roll-in shower in some rooms, hand-held shower wand, accessible closet, visible and audible fire alarm, grab bars in the shower area, and closed captioning on the TV.
Norwegian Breakaway is ready to whisk you away to your best holiday yet. Take a Caribbean cruise and swim with dolphins, step back into history on a Europe Cruise, or just enjoy relaxing days on a Transatlantic voyage. Named Best Cruise Ship for Families by USA Today, there's something on board for everyone. Breathe in the fresh ocean air and connect with the sea like never before along The Waterfront, a quarter-mile oceanfront promenade lined with restaurants, bars and spectacular views. Indulge in more than 25 dining experiences, including three new, dedicated seafood venues. And enjoy dazzling Broadway performances - Rock of Ages, Burn the Floor and Cirque Dreams & Dinner Jungle Fantasy. Norwegian Breakaway offers magnificent amenities at sea.
Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown Centre
10 Nights , Room Only
The ever changing source of light in Iceland and how it reflects Icelanders everyday life is an inspiration for this Nordic-style hotel offering an experience throughout.
Boasting a centrally location in Toronto, close to many shopping areas and local attractions, this fantastic urban hotel offers a modern and comfortable accommodation in the centre of all. The property is situated next to Maple Leaf Gardens and the nearest metro station is easy reachable within walking distance. With a sophisticated and modern design, the hotel's guest rooms provide a relaxing and fully comfortable stay with excellent facilities such as free Wi-Fi, a mini-fridge and a flat-screen TV for guests' entertainment. Accentuated by a fantastic service, the hotel's restaurant invites travellers to enjoy a sumptuous meal or a delicious cocktail in the contemporary lounge bar. Those who want to keep their gym routine may take advantage of the on-site fitness facilities and relax at the spa. Other hotel services include a gift shop, a well-equipped business centre and a heated indoor pool.
13 Nights ,
- Visit the largest and most populous city in South Africa and explore Mpumalanga Province, known as “Paradise Country”.
- Drive along the spectacular “Panorama Route”, offering views of amazing scenery and enjoy the thrilling open vehicle safari through Kruger National Park.
- Travel to Swaziland, an independent Kingdom within the borders of South Africa, known for its lovely scenery, crafts and colourful indigenous culture.
- Travel into Zululand, passing traditional round huts and endless vistas and journey past traditional Zulu Kraals, Eucalyptus plantations
- Explore the magnificent beauty of the indigenous Tsitsikamma Forest and enjoy a lagoon cruise to the Featherbed Nature Reserve.
- Travel through the Outeniqua Pass to Oudtshoorn, known as the “ostrich capital” and the centre of the world’s Ostrich farming industry.
- Witness these incredible wild habituated creatures emerging out of their burrows, in time to soak up the sun before they head about their daily activities.
- Join a sightseeing tour to Table Mountain (own account) or simply explore the city and enjoy a full day tour of the Cape Peninsula, offering some of the most spectacular coastal scenery in the world.
13 Nights , Breakfast
Namibia is home to diverse wildlife, including a significant cheetah population. The capital, Windhoek, and coastal town Swakopmund contain German colonial-era buildings such as Windhoek's Christuskirche, built in 1907.