Centara Grand Island Resort
7 Nights - 2 Adults
Beach Suite, Ultimate All Inclusive
Surrounded by the blue ocean of the South Ari Atoll, distinctive with its timbered walkways and colonial-style buildings, Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives is a barefoot paradise with a palm-fringed beach and shimmering lagoon that offers the perfect island holiday for everyone.
With spacious villas set over-water and suits blending harmoniously with the natural setting, the island has a wealth of activities and superb facilities that makes this an ideal hideaway for couples, honeymooners or as a fun-filled destination for families.
There are exceptional opportunities to discover the exotic life of Maldives underwater, with a house reef that is a kaleidoscope of colour for snorkellers, a shipwreck dive site just off the island and easy access to some of the most famous dive sites in the world.
With a stay on the Ultimate All-Inclusive concept, your stay on this tropical island is absolutely carefree and hasslefree - with dining, rejuvenating, playing and exploring all included!
Ultimate All Inclusive inclusions: (*Terms and conditions apply)
- Meet and greet at Velana Airport
- Sparkling welcome: Refreshing towels and glass of bubbly on arrival to the resort (Non-alcoholic beverages available)
- Sumptuous Champagne Breakfast at Reef Restaurant
- A choice of lunch venues including themed International buffets, Italian favourites at Azzuri Mare and Thai at Suan Bua restaurant
- Afternoon tea/coffee at Coral Bar
- Evening cocktails
- Dinner at a choice of 3 different venues
- Two bars to choose from serving a variety of beverages daily from 10am to midnight
- Excursions included such as whale shark snorkelling, guided snorkelling tour, sunset fishing, sunset cruise and local island discovery. Tours will be weather permitting and must be booked in advance
- Mini bar replenished daily
- Spa Cenvaree spa credit per adult per stay
- Complimentary activities in the resort: use of snorkelling equipment, windsurfer lessons, speedboat tube or banana ride, canoes, paddle boats and catamaran sailing
Departure Airport: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Book by: 21AUG19