Village Hotel Albert Court
5 Nights , Breakfast
Located in the city and part of the Bras Basah Bugis precinct, Village Hotel Albert Court is within easy reach of Singapore's heritage and culture.
Within the hotel, intricate wood carvings and motif design pay homage to the Chetti—a distinct group of Indian Peranakans who once resided nearby.
Outside, many heritage buildings surround the hotel. Go shopping in a bazaar-style market flanked by pre-war shophouses at Bugis Village, or get your fortune told by feng shui masters, tarot readers and astro-palmists outside the historic Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple.
Just across the street is Little India. Stroll in for a visual feast of spice shops, garland sellers and gold purveyors. If you've never seen an ornate Hindu temple, step into the Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple for an eye-opener.
If you are looking to live like a local, Village Hotel Albert Court easily puts you in the middle of it all.
The Riviera Palm Springs, A Tribute Portfolio Resort
5 Nights , Room Only
The Riviera Palm Springs is an iconic alluring oasis set in the heart of the Uptown Design District, where local chef-owned restaurants, artists, and eclectic visionaries reside. The Riv embodies a unique historic footprint of old Hollywood's elite such as Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin with a cool retro vibe and midcentury flair that allows guests to live in the moment and celebrate the past.
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort
15 Nights , Room Only
Guests can relax at 2 zero-entry pools, in a lazy river, or on the beach. A water slide, 10-lane bowling alley, and fitness centre as well as a game room are on site.
Guests of Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort Orlando Enjoy:
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, one hour before the theme park opens (purchase of a valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary shuttle buses to and from both theme parks and CityWalk®, plus guided walking paths to make getting around the resort fast and easy so you can make the most of your time
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to nearby Wet ‘n Wild® water park, SeaWorld®, and AquaticaTM
- Golf Universal Orlando® program, providing preferred tee times and complimentary transportation to select area golf courses: Windermere Country Club, Grand Cypress Golf Club
- Universal Orlando character appearances with some of your favorite theme park characters.
13 Nights ,
• Meet & Greet at Cape Town Airport
• Private transfer from Cape Town Airport to Commodore Hotel
• 4 nights at Commodore Hotel in a Standard Room on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• Private Full day Cape Point & Peninsula Tour
• Private Full day Robben Island & City Tour
• Table Mountain Morning Peak Return - Per person per ticket
• Private Full day Constantia Wine Tour
• Car Rental: CDMR Group C - Hyundai Accent GL Motion or similar - EB Classic Plus Navigation, Max 4 people
• 1 night at Lavender Farm Guest House in a Lavender Suite on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• 1 night at Swellendam Country Lodge in a Garden Rooms (Rooms 3/4/5 and 6) on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• 3 nights at Hog Hollow Country Lodge in a Standard Suite on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• Scheduled Dolphin Encounter
• 1 night at Sandals Guest House in a Standard Room on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• 3 nights’ at Kariega River Lodge in a Luxury Suite on a Fully Inclusive - Selected Local Beverages basis
• All flights (International and Domestic) for passengers and tour leader
• All other meals
• Optional tours
• All items of a personal nature - i.e. all drinks, laundry, telephone calls, curios, etc.
• All gratuities for guides/drivers (Recommended at US$ 1 per person, per guide/per driver, per day)
• Any other services not mentioned above
Prices are FROM prices and will vary according to the date of travel.