13 Nights ,
- Visit the largest and most populous city in South Africa and explore Mpumalanga Province, known as “Paradise Country”.
- Drive along the spectacular “Panorama Route”, offering views of amazing scenery and enjoy the thrilling open vehicle safari through Kruger National Park.
- Travel to Swaziland, an independent Kingdom within the borders of South Africa, known for its lovely scenery, crafts and colourful indigenous culture.
- Travel into Zululand, passing traditional round huts and endless vistas and journey past traditional Zulu Kraals, Eucalyptus plantations
- Explore the magnificent beauty of the indigenous Tsitsikamma Forest and enjoy a lagoon cruise to the Featherbed Nature Reserve.
- Travel through the Outeniqua Pass to Oudtshoorn, known as the “ostrich capital” and the centre of the world’s Ostrich farming industry.
- Witness these incredible wild habituated creatures emerging out of their burrows, in time to soak up the sun before they head about their daily activities.
- Join a sightseeing tour to Table Mountain (own account) or simply explore the city and enjoy a full day tour of the Cape Peninsula, offering some of the most spectacular coastal scenery in the world.
Siam@siam Design Hotel Bangkok
4 Nights , Breakfast
One Free Night incl.!
Return Economy Flights - Airport Taxes - Return Transfers
Rydges Sydney Central
14 Nights , Breakfast
- Depart London on 19th or 20th June 2019 arrive in Sydney on 21st June
- 21st to 23rd June - 2 nights at the Rydges Sydney Central including breakfast
- 23rd June - depart on your 13 day Guided Tour from Sydeny to Cairns
- 5th July - fly from Cairns to London
- 6th July - Arrive back to London
More tour details: https://major.travel/tour-detail.php?id=2406
6 Nights ,
Your first landmark after leaving Los Angeles will be the mountainous Mojave Desert as we head across it to the 24-hour gambling and entertainment mecca of Las Vegas, with its casinos, shows and world-class shopping. The noise and lights of Vegas are left behind as we head into the tranquillity and beauty of the hottest place on earth, Death Valley, stopping to gasp at the views from Zabriskie Point and visiting Furnace Creek Ranch, before moving up into the Sierra Nevada mountains to the former gold mining town of Mammoth Lakes, now a swish ski resort. Our next stop is the magnificent Yosemite National Park, with its unspoilt scenery and teeming wildlife offering so much to see and do. From there, we move on to the delights of San Francisco and there will be plenty of time to explore the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf and other sights before heading for home.