20 Nights ,
Experience the natural beauty of Canada where spectacular scenery appears at every bend. Rolling ranchland turns to mountain peaks and wild canyons change to brilliant ocean shorelines. You will enjoy centuries-old glaciers and soak in the spray of thundering Niagara Falls. If you are lucky you may spot bear and moose in Ontario, Bighorn sheep in Alberta and whales in British Columbia. Watch as limitless vistas are transformed into quaint, cobbled town squares or cosmopolitan cities like Toronto and Montreal. Relive the past in North America’s only forti ed town, frontier trading posts and colonial ports on the Paci c. A three thousand mile journey in which wonders never cease.
6 Nights ,
- Spend a full day pursuing romance, adventure, and lots of food and shopping in New Orleans where cultures melt into the perfect stew of eye-catching architecture, scrumptious food, and unique music.
- Immerse yourself all-day and all-night (if you want) in Memphis’ world-famous blues music and meet its fabulous founder W.C. Handy, also known as “The Father of the Blues.”
- Tour the Belle of the Ball city, Atlanta to tour its breath taking plantations and cinematic sunsets that are literally right out of a movie.
- Behold more Antebellum wonders in Natchez, Mississippi where well-preserved, historic homes give a rare peek at the larger-than-life lives of prosperous southerners in the late 19th century.
- Enjoy a one-of-a-kind brunch filled with spicy jazz and food in New Orleans’s famed French Quarter then retire for a quiet sip of coffee at equally famous Café Du Monde.
- Pay homage at the capital of country music, Nashville, and visit significant history-making locations like the Grand Ole Opry which many country music superstars called home at the start of their careers.
- Feel free to join the Chattanooga Choo Choo in its namesake city which is experiencing another grand renaissance with its renovated and revitalized downtown riverfront.
- Live the romance in the most beautiful and culturally-rich cities in the South from New Orleans to Atlanta with a carefully-curated tour sure to make you swoon.
Riu Plaza New York Times Square
4 Nights , Breakfast
Located in the heart of Manhattan, the new Riu Plaza New York Times Square Hotel offers its guests many services and amenities such as a gym, meeting rooms and Wi-Fi connection. At our hotel in New York you can experience our concept of urban tourism and enjoy a vacation in New York or a business trip with all of the services Riu Hotels & Resorts has to offer you.
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel
9 Nights , Room Only
At hotel Plaza you will find 201 bright and comfortable rooms and a spacious lobby area with hotel bar where you can relax after an eventful day in Reykjavik. Fully equipped meeting and conference facilities are available at Plaza. The hotel is ideal for business and leisure. Breakfast buffet is included and all rooms are equipped with a mini bar, telephone, flat screen TV, shower, hairdryer and wi-fi.
The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of this historic hotel.