Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort
13 Nights , Room Only
Guests can relax at 2 zero-entry pools, in a lazy river, or on the beach. A water slide, 10-lane bowling alley, and fitness centre as well as a game room are on site.
Guests of Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort Orlando Enjoy:
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, one hour before the theme park opens (purchase of a valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary shuttle buses to and from both theme parks and CityWalk®, plus guided walking paths to make getting around the resort fast and easy so you can make the most of your time
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to nearby Wet ‘n Wild® water park, SeaWorld®, and AquaticaTM
- Golf Universal Orlando® program, providing preferred tee times and complimentary transportation to select area golf courses: Windermere Country Club, Grand Cypress Golf Club
- Universal Orlando character appearances with some of your favorite theme park characters.
13 Nights ,
- Visit the largest and most populous city in South Africa and explore Mpumalanga Province, known as “Paradise Country”.
- Drive along the spectacular “Panorama Route”, offering views of amazing scenery and enjoy the thrilling open vehicle safari through Kruger National Park.
- Travel to Swaziland, an independent Kingdom within the borders of South Africa, known for its lovely scenery, crafts and colourful indigenous culture.
- Travel into Zululand, passing traditional round huts and endless vistas and journey past traditional Zulu Kraals, Eucalyptus plantations
- Explore the magnificent beauty of the indigenous Tsitsikamma Forest and enjoy a lagoon cruise to the Featherbed Nature Reserve.
- Travel through the Outeniqua Pass to Oudtshoorn, known as the “ostrich capital” and the centre of the world’s Ostrich farming industry.
- Witness these incredible wild habituated creatures emerging out of their burrows, in time to soak up the sun before they head about their daily activities.
- Join a sightseeing tour to Table Mountain (own account) or simply explore the city and enjoy a full day tour of the Cape Peninsula, offering some of the most spectacular coastal scenery in the world.
Hyatt Regency Long Beach
21 Nights , Room Only
24/10/2019 depart London
25/10/2019 - 28/10/2019 Singapore
29/10/2019 - 12/11/2019 Tour New Zealand
12/11/2019 - 16/12/2019 Los Angeles
17/11/2019 Arrive back to London
Reykjavik Lights By Keahotels
3 Nights , Breakfast
The ever changing source of light in Iceland and how it reflects Icelanders everyday life is an inspiration for this Nordic-style hotel offering an experience throughout.