Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah
6 Nights , Breakfast
Inspired by the palaces of the Arabian Peninsula, Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah is a beach front location ideally located 50 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It offers a luxurious spa, an 18-hole championship golf course and a 400 yards private beach, set against the azure water of the Arabian Sea.
13 Nights ,
• Meet & Greet at Cape Town Airport
• Private transfer from Cape Town Airport to Commodore Hotel
• 4 nights at Commodore Hotel in a Standard Room on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• Private Full day Cape Point & Peninsula Tour
• Private Full day Robben Island & City Tour
• Table Mountain Morning Peak Return - Per person per ticket
• Private Full day Constantia Wine Tour
• Car Rental: CDMR Group C - Hyundai Accent GL Motion or similar - EB Classic Plus Navigation, Max 4 people
• 1 night at Lavender Farm Guest House in a Lavender Suite on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• 1 night at Swellendam Country Lodge in a Garden Rooms (Rooms 3/4/5 and 6) on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• 3 nights at Hog Hollow Country Lodge in a Standard Suite on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• Scheduled Dolphin Encounter
• 1 night at Sandals Guest House in a Standard Room on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• 3 nights’ at Kariega River Lodge in a Luxury Suite on a Fully Inclusive - Selected Local Beverages basis
• All other meals
• Optional tours
• All items of a personal nature - i.e. all drinks, laundry, telephone calls, curios, etc.
• All gratuities for guides/drivers (Recommended at US$ 1 per person, per guide/per driver, per day)
• Any other services not mentioned above
Prices are FROM prices and will vary according to the date of travel.
7 Nights , All Inclusive
In the Creole language Zilwa means an “islander”. Zilwa Attitude is the first hotel boasting a Creole name in Mauritius. Zilwa Attitude is different and unique with its Mauritian concept and invites all guests to discover the legendary genuineness of this little paradise. Situated on the north coast of Mauritius, in Kalodyne, close to the fishermen’s village of Grand Gaube, this 4* hotel is a “hymn” to Mauritius.
The contemporary rustic-chic design and Mauritian architecture of the hotel take their source of inspiration in the old days bungalows. Those charming holiday homes built along the beach, with thatch, tin or shingle roofs, wax-polished “béton ciré” floors, rough walls, bright colours and other material are reminders of an island’s typical way of life. A few design details here and there give a special local atmosphere so typical of this hotel.
Come and share their treasures, their smiles, their music, their art de vivre by the sea. Share their experiences, become an islander, a “zilwa”.
The Ravenala Attitude
14 Nights , All Inclusive
It’s a truly royal seven days, fully escorted, so you’re taken directly to some of South Africa’s finest scenic sights and most prolific Big Five game-viewing country.
Culture and wildlife come alive with vibrant finesse. God’s Window is one of the Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve’s most spectacular viewpoints... where majestic cliffs plunge down 700m and, on a clear day, you’ll be able to see over the famous Kruger National Park towards the Lebombo Mountains on South Africa’s border to Mozambique.