13 Nights ,
• Meet & Greet at Cape Town Airport
• Private transfer from Cape Town Airport to Commodore Hotel
• 4 nights at Commodore Hotel in a Standard Room on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• Private Full day Cape Point & Peninsula Tour
• Private Full day Robben Island & City Tour
• Table Mountain Morning Peak Return - Per person per ticket
• Private Full day Constantia Wine Tour
• Car Rental: CDMR Group C - Hyundai Accent GL Motion or similar - EB Classic Plus Navigation, Max 4 people
• 1 night at Lavender Farm Guest House in a Lavender Suite on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• 1 night at Swellendam Country Lodge in a Garden Rooms (Rooms 3/4/5 and 6) on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• 3 nights at Hog Hollow Country Lodge in a Standard Suite on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• Scheduled Dolphin Encounter
• 1 night at Sandals Guest House in a Standard Room on a Bed & Breakfast basis
• 3 nights’ at Kariega River Lodge in a Luxury Suite on a Fully Inclusive - Selected Local Beverages basis
• All flights (International and Domestic) for passengers and tour leader
• All other meals
• Optional tours
• All items of a personal nature - i.e. all drinks, laundry, telephone calls, curios, etc.
• All gratuities for guides/drivers (Recommended at US$ 1 per person, per guide/per driver, per day)
• Any other services not mentioned above
Prices are FROM prices and will vary according to the date of travel.
The Ritz-carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal
4 Nights , Breakfast
At The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal, sunrise and sunset are not simply marks of time; they are moments for inspiration. In the morning, the sun shimmers off Al Maqta Creek, while the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is lit beautifully as the sun retreats for the day. This spectacular setting, paired with hotel amenities including a kids' program, waterpark, spa and meeting venues, is perfect for families, couples and business travelers alike.
13 Nights ,
- Visit the largest and most populous city in South Africa and explore Mpumalanga Province, known as “Paradise Country”.
- Drive along the spectacular “Panorama Route”, offering views of amazing scenery and enjoy the thrilling open vehicle safari through Kruger National Park.
- Travel to Swaziland, an independent Kingdom within the borders of South Africa, known for its lovely scenery, crafts and colourful indigenous culture.
- Travel into Zululand, passing traditional round huts and endless vistas and journey past traditional Zulu Kraals, Eucalyptus plantations
- Explore the magnificent beauty of the indigenous Tsitsikamma Forest and enjoy a lagoon cruise to the Featherbed Nature Reserve.
- Travel through the Outeniqua Pass to Oudtshoorn, known as the “ostrich capital” and the centre of the world’s Ostrich farming industry.
- Witness these incredible wild habituated creatures emerging out of their burrows, in time to soak up the sun before they head about their daily activities.
- Join a sightseeing tour to Table Mountain (own account) or simply explore the city and enjoy a full day tour of the Cape Peninsula, offering some of the most spectacular coastal scenery in the world.
7 Nights ,
This journey delivers natural beauty, natural charm and urban thrills.
On this Eastern adventure you’ll discover Canada’s unbeatable mix of Old World charm and vibrant urban pleasures. The fortified towns, canals and historic forts of Canada’s founding cultures comfortably coexist with cosmopolitan cities boasting exciting fashion and food, world-class attractions and thriving artistic communities. Urban adventures make way for the legendary splendour of the Laurentian Mountains, the majestic St. Lawrence River and the beautiful Thousand Islands resort region. You’ll journey alongside tulip-lined waterways and cruise to the foot of thundering Niagara Falls.