Apsara Beachfront Resort And Villa
6 Nights , Half Board
Welcome to your home away from home!
Situated on the tranquil Pakarang Beach, just 90 minutes from Phuket International Airport, Apsara Beachfront Resort and Villa awaits your arrival.
The resort is nestled in an area of outstanding natural beauty where the tides of the Andaman Sea flow into a lush lagoon and mangrove forest, against a backdrop of forested mountains.
This hotel is a nature lovers' paradise as it features two distinct zones on either side of the beautiful lagoon connected by their iconic bridge. The Resort Zone has a lively ambience while across the bridge at the Villa Zone, the village setting offers privacy and quietude.
No matter where you stay, there is easy access to the beautiful white sand beach, azure Andaman Sea, swimming pools, restaurants, baes and massage for your convenience.
Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown Centre
5 Nights , Room Only
Holiday Inn® Toronto Downtown Centre hotel is only half a block from the College Subway Station, offering swift access to city attractions.
It's an easy walk to Yorkville’s stylish shops, and the city’s Gay Village is right around the corner.
Delta Hotels By Marriott Whistler Village Suites
7 Nights , Room Only
Delta Hotels Whistler Village Suites is situated in the heart of Whistler Village, just steps away from world class skiing, shopping, dining and so much more. Spacious, beautifully appointed resort suites offer first-rate amenities including a full kitchen, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi. When you're not taking our free shuttle to the ski lifts Unwind by the heated outdoor pool with indoor access, work out at our 24 hour fitness center or indulge in mouthwatering fare at either one of our on-property restaurants; Hy's Steakhouse or Brickworks Public House. From winter escapes and spring weekends to summer adventures and fall retreats, it's all waiting for you at Delta Hotels Whistler Village Suites.
6 Nights ,
- Spend a full day pursuing romance, adventure, and lots of food and shopping in New Orleans where cultures melt into the perfect stew of eye-catching architecture, scrumptious food, and unique music.
- Immerse yourself all-day and all-night (if you want) in Memphis’ world-famous blues music and meet its fabulous founder W.C. Handy, also known as “The Father of the Blues.”
- Tour the Belle of the Ball city, Atlanta to tour its breath taking plantations and cinematic sunsets that are literally right out of a movie.
- Behold more Antebellum wonders in Natchez, Mississippi where well-preserved, historic homes give a rare peek at the larger-than-life lives of prosperous southerners in the late 19th century.
- Enjoy a one-of-a-kind brunch filled with spicy jazz and food in New Orleans’s famed French Quarter then retire for a quiet sip of coffee at equally famous Café Du Monde.
- Pay homage at the capital of country music, Nashville, and visit significant history-making locations like the Grand Ole Opry which many country music superstars called home at the start of their careers.
- Feel free to join the Chattanooga Choo Choo in its namesake city which is experiencing another grand renaissance with its renovated and revitalized downtown riverfront.
- Live the romance in the most beautiful and culturally-rich cities in the South from New Orleans to Atlanta with a carefully-curated tour sure to make you swoon.