7 Nights , Breakfast
Embark on a journey of coastal discovery. Found on a pristine part of the coast and featuring emerald clear waters a stone’s throw away from Split, the Le Méridien Lav’s unique location invites guests to easily explore the imposing Dalmatian coast stopping every few kilometers to admire scenic towns and villages including those of Trogir, Omiš, Solin (Salona) and Makarska as well as the nature parks of Biokovo (St Juraj) and Krka – all within an hour’s drive from the hotel. A resort like no other in the region, Le Méridien Lav Split offers unparalleled facilities for those looking for action-packed travel. Energize your mind and body with an early morning jog along the beach or play away in some of the resort's numerous sport facilities (tennis courts, tennis, beach volley, boules, free climbing wall, archery, diving, water sports, yachting, cycling, wellness club ) Large superior and deluxe rooms and family suites are perfectly sized to accommodate two adults and up to two children.
Gaya Island Resort is an intimate retreat fringed by a sandy beach, rocky coastal outcrops, and surrounded by coral reefs within a natural marine conservation park just off the coast of Kota Kinabalu in Sabah, Borneo.
The hilly landscape of the island is covered with lush tropical rainforest and has the stunning outline of Mount Kinabalu visible in the distance on a clear day. The architecture of 120 hillside villas and a two-bedroom suite are contemporary yet respectful of Sabahan elements and blend harmoniously with the surrounding environment.
Spa Village Gaya Island, built in a mangrove setting, has crafted transformative spa programmes inspired by the cultural healing traditions of Sabah's many indigenous people.
The resort’s activities programme vivifies the senses; immersing guests in the vibrancy, scents, textures, sounds and tastes of the natural and cultural heritage that surrounds Pulau Gaya offering travellers and couples an escape that is distinctively Borneo.
9 Nights , Breakfast
Treat yourself to a 5* luxury on the shores of the Indian Ocean. Gold Zanzibar is picture perfect, nested on a long white sandy beach dotted with palm trees.
7 Nights , Ultimate All Inclusive
Surrounded by the blue ocean of the South Ari Atoll, distinctive with its timbered walkways and colonial-style buildings, Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives is a barefoot paradise with a palm-fringed beach and shimmering lagoon that offers the perfect island holiday for everyone.
With spacious villas set over-water and suits blending harmoniously with the natural setting, the island has a wealth of activities and superb facilities that makes this an ideal hideaway for couples, honeymooners or as a fun-filled destination for families.
There are exceptional opportunities to discover the exotic life of Maldives underwater, with a house reef that is a kaleidoscope of colour for snorkellers, a shipwreck dive site just off the island and easy access to some of the most famous dive sites in the world.
With a stay on the Ultimate All-Inclusive concept, your stay on this tropical island is absolutely carefree and hasslefree - with dining, rejuvenating, playing and exploring all included!
Ultimate All Inclusive inclusions: (*Terms and conditions apply)
- Meet and greet at Velana Airport
- Sparkling welcome: Refreshing towels and glass of bubbly on arrival to the resort (Non-alcoholic beverages available)
- Sumptuous Champagne Breakfast at Reef Restaurant
- A choice of lunch venues including themed International buffets, Italian favourites at Azzuri Mare and Thai at Suan Bua restaurant
- Afternoon tea/coffee at Coral Bar
- Evening cocktails
- Dinner at a choice of 3 different venues
- Two bars to choose from serving a variety of beverages daily from 10am to midnight
- Excursions included such as whale shark snorkelling, guided snorkelling tour, sunset fishing, sunset cruise and local island discovery. Tours will be weather permitting and must be booked in advance
- Mini bar replenished daily
- Spa Cenvaree spa credit per adult per stay
- Complimentary activities in the resort: use of snorkelling equipment, windsurfer lessons, speedboat tube or banana ride, canoes, paddle boats and catamaran sailing