6 Nights ,
- Spend a full day pursuing romance, adventure, and lots of food and shopping in New Orleans where cultures melt into the perfect stew of eye-catching architecture, scrumptious food, and unique music.
- Immerse yourself all-day and all-night (if you want) in Memphis’ world-famous blues music and meet its fabulous founder W.C. Handy, also known as “The Father of the Blues.”
- Tour the Belle of the Ball city, Atlanta to tour its breath taking plantations and cinematic sunsets that are literally right out of a movie.
- Behold more Antebellum wonders in Natchez, Mississippi where well-preserved, historic homes give a rare peek at the larger-than-life lives of prosperous southerners in the late 19th century.
- Enjoy a one-of-a-kind brunch filled with spicy jazz and food in New Orleans’s famed French Quarter then retire for a quiet sip of coffee at equally famous Café Du Monde.
- Pay homage at the capital of country music, Nashville, and visit significant history-making locations like the Grand Ole Opry which many country music superstars called home at the start of their careers.
- Feel free to join the Chattanooga Choo Choo in its namesake city which is experiencing another grand renaissance with its renovated and revitalized downtown riverfront.
- Live the romance in the most beautiful and culturally-rich cities in the South from New Orleans to Atlanta with a carefully-curated tour sure to make you swoon.
Siam@siam Design Hotel Bangkok
4 Nights , Breakfast
One Free Night incl.!
Return Economy Flights - Airport Taxes - Return Transfers
07/09/2019 - depart London
08/09 to 21/09/2019 - discover magnificent Sydney and surrounding areas on your own. Stay at top rated 4* The Ultimo
21/09/2019 - hop onboard the plane to Alice Springs
21/09 to 24/09/2019 - 4 day Alice Springs to Uluru Discovery Guided tour including Uluru Barbecue Dinner and stargazing.
24/09/2019 - depart for London via Adelaide.
Why not extend your stay in Adelaide or add a stopover in Dubai?
10 Nights ,
Experience the best of Vietnam and Cambodia with this 11 days/10 nights tour to Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong and Siem Reap.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi: Sightseeing
Day 3: Halong Bay
Day 4: Halong Bay - Boat Cruise - Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Sightseeing
Day 6: Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be - Tra On
Day 7: Tra On - Cai Rang Floating Market - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh City - Siem Reap
Day 9: Siem Reap - Angkor Complex
Day 10: Siem Reap - Banteay Srei - Banteay Samre - Ta Prohm - Visit Local Monastery for Blessing Ceremony
Day 11: Siem Reap - Departure
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICES ARE:
- Vietnam visa approval number processing fee
- Accommodation & daily breakfast
- Transportation on tour in air-conditioned vehicles
- Local English speaking guides
- Entrance fees for all sight-seeing tours as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Bottled water for sightseeing tours
- International air ticket reconfirmation
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICES ARE:
- Vietnam visa stamping fee
- Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar visa (where applicable)
- Beverages during included meals
- All personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Gratuities for guide, driver, waiter/waitress, bell boy, boat crew etc.
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Junks in Halong may be delayed or cancelled due to weather condition without prior notice