Movenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate - Dubai
6 Nights , Breakfast
Discover vibrant Dubai and immerse yourself in the authentic Arabian style of Mövenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate Dubai. This luxury hotel is walking distance from Ibn Battuta Shopping Mall and the Dubai Metro, with easy access to Dubai’s top attractions. The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina and Jebel Ali Free Zone are nearby.
9 Nights ,
- Starting in Calgary and then travelling west on the Trans-Canada Highway into foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Banff
- Explore Banff and Sulphur Mountain and then travel through Banff and Jasper National Parks a highlight of this tour
- Experience the famous scenery of Lake Louise, the Columbia and the ancient Athabasca Glacier
- After an optional Cruise on Maligne Lake head west on the Yellowhead Highway into the heartland of British Columbia
- Enjoy breath-taking, unspoiled vistas along the Thompson River and through the picturesque Shuswap Highlands.
- From Whistler, enjoy spectacular coastal scenery on The Sea-to-Sky Highway on your way to Vancouver Island
- Stay in Victoria, capital of BC and see the quaint, colonial demeanour evident in the many landmarks throughout the city
- Go whalewatching before heading back to Vancouver for a final night before your journey home!
Adaaran Club Rannalhi
7 Nights , All Inclusive
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is featured among the best hotels in Maldives and sits exclusively at the tip of the South Male atoll within the exotic collection of islands known as the Maldives.
Its unique location offers access to pristine beaches, excellent scuba diving opportunities and a relaxed environment with easy access to the capital city of Male.
Bask in the golden sun and frolic on the soft sands as you experience friendly Maldivian hospitality and explore the rich tropical wonders of a vibrant island nation during your stay at this inviting Maldives hotel.
10 Nights ,
Experience the best of Vietnam with this 11 days/10 nights tour covering the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, the Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, rice paddy fields, Ha Long Bay, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Cai Be River, Thien Mu Pagoda, Binh Hoa Phuoc islet, Cai Rang Floating Market and the Mekong Delta.
Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Hue - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta
Day 1: Hanoi (Arrival)
Day 2: Hanoi (Sightseeing)
Day 3: Hanoi - Dong Tam - Bat Cave Complex - Ninh Binh
Day 4: Ninh Binh - Halong Bay
Day 5: Halong Bay - Boat Cruise - Hanoi - Danang - Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An (Sightseeing)
Day 7: Hoi An - Hue (Sightseeing)
Day 8: Hue - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be - Vinh Long - Can Tho
Day 10: Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City - Chinatown
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City (Departure)