Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
6 Nights , All Inclusive
Every day is an adventure at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa. Take advantage of hotel's proximity to unique experiences in Ras Al Khaimah and beyond. Explore the local fish and spice markets or visit the Jebel Jais mountain, the highest peak in the UAE. For physical activity, challenge yourself on the Via Ferrata or go desert driving and quad-biking. Take up the jet ski for adrenaline-packed Arabian adventure.
Amatara Wellness Resort
7 Nights , Full Board
Relax and Renew - Amatara Wellness Resort sets a new benchmark in offering lifestyle resort holidays and also life-enhancing wellness experiences in a luxury resort setting.
This luxury Phuket resort is tucked away in a quiet corner on Cape Panwa and overlooks a secluded bay, lapped by the turquoise Andaman Sea.
The Resort's concept is "Relax and Renew" to help guests reach a new level of happiness through a luxury leisure holiday with healthy activities, diet and spa treatments that balance the body and mind.
This unique wellness resort enables guests to enjoy it all effortlessly and flawlessly. The highly trained and dedicated Wellness Consultants provide expert insights and guidance. Versatile packages can be tailored to each guest's needs and wishes, ensuring the guest is always in control and able to achieve their personal goals.
6 Nights ,
Culture and wildlife come alive with vibrant finesse. God’s Window is one of the Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve’s most spectacular viewpoints... where majestic cliffs plunge down 700m and, on a clear day, you’ll be able to see over the famous Kruger National Park towards the Lebombo Mountains on South Africa’s border to Mozambique.
6 Nights Accommodation
6 Breakfasts | 1 Lunch | 1 Dinner
Transportation | Porterage
Sightseeing as specified
Conservation Levy and Park Fees
* Visa conditions apply for Swaziland and passports are required.
16 Nights ,
- Cruise in the stunning Bay of Islands & through ‘Hole in the Rock’
- Dicover and cruise through Waitomo’s famous Glowworm Grotto
- Feast on a Maori Hangi at a unique dinner experience with the Tamaki family and discover the arts & traditions of New Zealand’s Maori culture
- Explore New Zealand’s capital Wellington and visit Te Papa the Museum of New Zealand
- Set sail on Queen Charlotte Sound, see spectacular Lake Tekapo & Lake Te Anau and cruise on breathtaking Milford Sound
- Let loose in the adventure capital Queenstown and sail across Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak for a unique Highlight Dinner
- See awe-inspiring Franz Josef Glacier
- Visit a green stone factory & watch the jade artists at work
- Tour through Christchurch to witness the incredible rebuild of the city