7 Nights ,
Climb on your favorite Harley and ride through the South-West on this 8-day motorcycle adventure: Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley, Los Angeles and Las Vegas. With over one thousand miles of pure motorcycle bliss, you don't want to miss out on the ride of your life.
Late Model Motorcycle Rental
Bike Model Guarantee
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
3 - 4 Star Motorcycle Friendly Hotels
Fuel on Riding Days
Custom Armored Riding Jacket
Breakfast on Riding Days
Hosted Welcome Dinner
Half-Shell Helmet for Rider and Pillion
Legendary Farewell Party
Experienced Multilingual Tour Guide
Support Vehicle Equipped for Luggage and Spare Bike
Support Vehicle Driver
Door to Door Luggage Service
Mobile Tour Guide App
Custom Tour Completion Patch
National Park Entrance Fees
Hotel Parking Fees
Sales Tax & Applicable Fees
Transportation between Tour Hotel and Locations
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
Meals except where specified
Anything not listed in “What’s Included” above.
6 Nights ,
- Spend a full day pursuing romance, adventure, and lots of food and shopping in New Orleans where cultures melt into the perfect stew of eye-catching architecture, scrumptious food, and unique music.
- Immerse yourself all-day and all-night (if you want) in Memphis’ world-famous blues music and meet its fabulous founder W.C. Handy, also known as “The Father of the Blues.”
- Tour the Belle of the Ball city, Atlanta to tour its breath taking plantations and cinematic sunsets that are literally right out of a movie.
- Behold more Antebellum wonders in Natchez, Mississippi where well-preserved, historic homes give a rare peek at the larger-than-life lives of prosperous southerners in the late 19th century.
- Enjoy a one-of-a-kind brunch filled with spicy jazz and food in New Orleans’s famed French Quarter then retire for a quiet sip of coffee at equally famous Café Du Monde.
- Pay homage at the capital of country music, Nashville, and visit significant history-making locations like the Grand Ole Opry which many country music superstars called home at the start of their careers.
- Feel free to join the Chattanooga Choo Choo in its namesake city which is experiencing another grand renaissance with its renovated and revitalized downtown riverfront.
- Live the romance in the most beautiful and culturally-rich cities in the South from New Orleans to Atlanta with a carefully-curated tour sure to make you swoon.
21 Nights ,
- 21 Full Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 10 Dinners with Wine
- 3 local Dining Experiences
- 1 Celebration Dinner
Castaway Island Fiji
10 Nights , Breakfast
Break your journey to Fiji with a stop in Singapore staying at Village Hotel Albert Court which is within easy reach of Singapore's heritage and culture.
Explore Singapore's many heritage buildings or go shopping in a bazaar-style market flanked by pre-war shophouses at Bugis Village or get your forture told by feng shui masters and tarot masters outside the historic Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple.
Just across the street is Little India - stroll in for a visual feast of spice shops, garland sellers and gold purveyors. If you are looking to live like a local, you will be right in the heart of it all in Singapore.
After Singapore, set off to Fiji to your little island home. Castaway Island, Fiji is a pristine private island resort located in the heart of the Mamanuca Islands. The island's 174 acres are covered in rich tropical rainforest and surrounded by white sand beaches, vibrant coral reefs and azure South Pacific waters.
Kick off your shoes and make yourself at home - Bula and Welcome!