4 Nights , Room Only
The H10 Metropolitan is an exclusive hotel built in one of the city's historical buildings that has been carefully renovated and decorated by the prestigious interior designer Lazaro Rosa-Violan, in a style inspired by industrial Barcelona of the 19th century. This 4-star superior establishment has modern rooms, a restaurant for breakfasts, a cafeteria that leads onto a pleasant terrace with a swimming pool and, on the top floor, a terrace with plunge pool and sun loungers.
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort
13 Nights , Room Only
Guests can relax at 2 zero-entry pools, in a lazy river, or on the beach. A water slide, 10-lane bowling alley, and fitness centre as well as a game room are on site.
Guests of Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort Orlando Enjoy:
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, one hour before the theme park opens (purchase of a valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary shuttle buses to and from both theme parks and CityWalk®, plus guided walking paths to make getting around the resort fast and easy so you can make the most of your time
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to nearby Wet ‘n Wild® water park, SeaWorld®, and AquaticaTM
- Golf Universal Orlando® program, providing preferred tee times and complimentary transportation to select area golf courses: Windermere Country Club, Grand Cypress Golf Club
- Universal Orlando character appearances with some of your favorite theme park characters.
The relaxed lifestyle of the Alberta ranchlands give way to the national parks of the Rocky Mountains, teeming with wildlife amidst spectacular and unique geography. The high mountains of Whistler and the Coastal range are the gateway to the historic streets of Vancouver, followed by the ‘green city’ of Seattle. Boarding a comfortable, full service Holland America Cruise, sail north through the dramatic scenery of the Pacific Northwest coastline. With ports of call at several Alaskan destinations such as Ketchikan and Juneau, this cruise provides a true sampling of the wonders of Alaska.
Centara Ceysands Resort & Spa
7 Nights , Half Board Plus
Centara Ceysands Resort & Spa is located on a superb location on the Bentota peninsula with the Bentota River on one side and the Indian Ocean on the other.
Dreamy views are ensured from most areas of the resort and it offers a natural environment along with a wide range of facilities and activities. The resort is accessed by a short boat ride across the lagoon to Aluthgama station just a few minutes away.
Start creating your list of holiday experiences in anticipation to discover a destination abundant in activities, scenic landscapes and natural wonders.