8 Nights , Room Only
Four Points by Sheraton Halifax is where business meets pleasure, a timeless classic. Located between Hollis Street & Spring Garden Road in the heart of downtown, Four Points by Sheraton Halifax is just one block from the waterfront and within walking distance of Citadel Hill, the Nova Scotia Museum of Natural History and more.Enjoy dinner nightly at the hotel's partner restaurant Niche Lounge, and catch the game on one of 22 flat screen televisions. Don't forget to sample a local craft ale with Four Points Best Brews!
Streamline your travel experience when reserving accommodations at Delta Hotels Prince Edward. Situated in downtown Charlottetown overlooking Peake's Wharf Historic Waterfront, our resort is within walking distance of all the boutiques, art galleries, restaurants and performing arts centres along the vibrant Victoria Row. Business travelers and wedding guests will appreciate our hotel's direct connection to Prince Edward Island Convention Centre, home to the largest ballroom in Charlottetown.
8 Nights , Full Board
Plunge Beach Hotel is a laid-back, low-key retreat for beach lovers and bohemians in search of an edgy, off-the-radar getaway. Catering to today’s creative class, this oceanfront hideaway shuns corporate conformity in favor of a brilliantly offbeat approach to food, fun, music, technology, recreation and guest rooms. All in a world-class location that celebrates the timeless traditions of the Great American Beach Town.
It’s no surprise Carnival Magic debuted all-new ways to have a good time onboard, and continues to prove it with the outdoor fitness-and-fun of SportSquare, featuring the world’s first ropes course at sea. This is also the ship that introduced the world to Cucina del Capitano, which serves up Italian favorites fit for a captain. Who can forget their first taste of RedFrog Pub, with its laid back, not-a-worry-to-be-found atmosphere… plus its exclusive, tasty, not-a-drop-to-be-found (on land, that is) beer, ThirstyFrog® Red. And if you wanted to visit the original Guy’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse… guess which ship you’d check out!
9 Nights , Breakfast
Treat yourself to a 5* luxury on the shores of the Indian Ocean. Gold Zanzibar is picture perfect, nested on a long white sandy beach dotted with palm trees.
7 Nights , Ultimate All Inclusive
Surrounded by the blue ocean of the South Ari Atoll, distinctive with its timbered walkways and colonial-style buildings, Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives is a barefoot paradise with a palm-fringed beach and shimmering lagoon that offers the perfect island holiday for everyone.
With spacious villas set over-water and suits blending harmoniously with the natural setting, the island has a wealth of activities and superb facilities that makes this an ideal hideaway for couples, honeymooners or as a fun-filled destination for families.
There are exceptional opportunities to discover the exotic life of Maldives underwater, with a house reef that is a kaleidoscope of colour for snorkellers, a shipwreck dive site just off the island and easy access to some of the most famous dive sites in the world.
With a stay on the Ultimate All-Inclusive concept, your stay on this tropical island is absolutely carefree and hasslefree - with dining, rejuvenating, playing and exploring all included!
Ultimate All Inclusive inclusions: (*Terms and conditions apply)
- Meet and greet at Velana Airport
- Sparkling welcome: Refreshing towels and glass of bubbly on arrival to the resort (Non-alcoholic beverages available)
- Sumptuous Champagne Breakfast at Reef Restaurant
- A choice of lunch venues including themed International buffets, Italian favourites at Azzuri Mare and Thai at Suan Bua restaurant
- Afternoon tea/coffee at Coral Bar
- Evening cocktails
- Dinner at a choice of 3 different venues
- Two bars to choose from serving a variety of beverages daily from 10am to midnight
- Excursions included such as whale shark snorkelling, guided snorkelling tour, sunset fishing, sunset cruise and local island discovery. Tours will be weather permitting and must be booked in advance
- Mini bar replenished daily
- Spa Cenvaree spa credit per adult per stay
- Complimentary activities in the resort: use of snorkelling equipment, windsurfer lessons, speedboat tube or banana ride, canoes, paddle boats and catamaran sailing