Siam@siam Design Hotel Bangkok
4 Nights , Breakfast
One Free Night incl.!
Return Economy Flights - Airport Taxes - Return Transfers
Grand Oasis Cancun
10 Nights , All Inclusive
The Grandmaster of fun - Cancun's ONLY Ultimate All-Inclusive Entertainment Resort!
From hosting live concerts, festivals and shows and even themed parties - This hotel isn't called The Entertainer for nothing.
A stay here will surprise you daily with dancers in the lobby to comedy skits by the longest pool in Cancun.
Grand Oasis Cancun is a beachfront all-inclusive resort and spa with an on-site 9-hole golf course.
Enjoy free exchange privileges between resorts and experience all that Oasis to offer. Stay at one Oasis Resort and visit sister resorts during the day on an All-Inclusive basis with access to over 50 restaurants, 40 bars and resort amenities within the same category level booked.
Unique experiences at each resort will give you an extraordinary variety of choices dining, recreation and entertainment.
7 Nights ,
Stay in style in the heart of Cape Town and explore this vibrant city and its surroundings through private guided tours and at leisure. Spend the day tasting wines in the heart of the Cape Winelands and top your trip with an unforgettable and fully inclusive Blu Train journey from Cape Town to Pretoria.
Why not add a 3 nights safari to Arathusa Safari Lodge in a Luxury Room for additional £1245 per person. Includes flights with SA airlink.
13 Nights ,
- Visit the largest and most populous city in South Africa and explore Mpumalanga Province, known as “Paradise Country”.
- Drive along the spectacular “Panorama Route”, offering views of amazing scenery and enjoy the thrilling open vehicle safari through Kruger National Park.
- Travel to Swaziland, an independent Kingdom within the borders of South Africa, known for its lovely scenery, crafts and colourful indigenous culture.
- Travel into Zululand, passing traditional round huts and endless vistas and journey past traditional Zulu Kraals, Eucalyptus plantations
- Explore the magnificent beauty of the indigenous Tsitsikamma Forest and enjoy a lagoon cruise to the Featherbed Nature Reserve.
- Travel through the Outeniqua Pass to Oudtshoorn, known as the “ostrich capital” and the centre of the world’s Ostrich farming industry.
- Witness these incredible wild habituated creatures emerging out of their burrows, in time to soak up the sun before they head about their daily activities.
- Join a sightseeing tour to Table Mountain (own account) or simply explore the city and enjoy a full day tour of the Cape Peninsula, offering some of the most spectacular coastal scenery in the world.