5 Nights , Breakfast
At hotel Plaza you will find 201 bright and comfortable rooms and a spacious lobby area with hotel bar where you can relax after an eventful day in Reykjavik. Fully equipped meeting and conference facilities are available at Plaza. The hotel is ideal for business and leisure. Breakfast buffet is included and all rooms are equipped with a mini bar, telephone, flat screen TV, shower, hairdryer and wi-fi.
6 Nights ,
- Spend a full day pursuing romance, adventure, and lots of food and shopping in New Orleans where cultures melt into the perfect stew of eye-catching architecture, scrumptious food, and unique music.
- Immerse yourself all-day and all-night (if you want) in Memphis’ world-famous blues music and meet its fabulous founder W.C. Handy, also known as “The Father of the Blues.”
- Tour the Belle of the Ball city, Atlanta to tour its breath taking plantations and cinematic sunsets that are literally right out of a movie.
- Behold more Antebellum wonders in Natchez, Mississippi where well-preserved, historic homes give a rare peek at the larger-than-life lives of prosperous southerners in the late 19th century.
- Enjoy a one-of-a-kind brunch filled with spicy jazz and food in New Orleans’s famed French Quarter then retire for a quiet sip of coffee at equally famous Café Du Monde.
- Pay homage at the capital of country music, Nashville, and visit significant history-making locations like the Grand Ole Opry which many country music superstars called home at the start of their careers.
- Feel free to join the Chattanooga Choo Choo in its namesake city which is experiencing another grand renaissance with its renovated and revitalized downtown riverfront.
- Live the romance in the most beautiful and culturally-rich cities in the South from New Orleans to Atlanta with a carefully-curated tour sure to make you swoon.
Amatara Wellness Resort
7 Nights , Full Board
Relax and Renew - Amatara Wellness Resort sets a new benchmark in offering lifestyle resort holidays and also life-enhancing wellness experiences in a luxury resort setting.
This luxury Phuket resort is tucked away in a quiet corner on Cape Panwa and overlooks a secluded bay, lapped by the turquoise Andaman Sea.
The Resort's concept is "Relax and Renew" to help guests reach a new level of happiness through a luxury leisure holiday with healthy activities, diet and spa treatments that balance the body and mind.
This unique wellness resort enables guests to enjoy it all effortlessly and flawlessly. The highly trained and dedicated Wellness Consultants provide expert insights and guidance. Versatile packages can be tailored to each guest's needs and wishes, ensuring the guest is always in control and able to achieve their personal goals.
8 Nights ,
India's golden triangle is a tourist circuit which connects the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Ranthambore National Park is one of the largest national parks situated in Rajasthan.
- Visit in Delhi – Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb
- Drive past in Delhi - Red Fort, Rajghat, President House & India Gate
- Rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk
- Visit in Agra – Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fateh-pur Sikri
- Visit in Jaipur – Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory, Hawa Mahal and Albert Museum
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort
- Jungle Safari in Ranthambore National Park
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start from Delhi and end in Delhi
Day 1: Delhi (Room Only)
Day 2: Sightseeing in Delhi (Breakfast)
Day 3: Delhi - Agra (Breakfast)
Day 4: Agra - Ranthambore (Full Board)
Day 5: Ranthambore (Full Board)
Day 6: Ranthambore - Jaipur (Breakfast)
Day 7: Jaipur (Breakfast)
Day 8: Jaipur - Delhi (Breakfast)
Day 9: Departure from Delhi (Breakfast)